// not murdering technoblade //

[Good morning everyone. I'm extremely tired and havent slept for 2 days straight so please excuse any spelling errors.]

=================================
<>//><//<>
[Your pov]

It had been ons whole ass night since I've spoken to the blade.

He wasnt active yesterday and was most likely cleaning since he mentioned his house being a pigsty .

I rolled over and tapped my alarm that had been shouting at me for ages.

I grabbed my phone and tweeted to my fans knew I was alive, only for most of them to ask when I'd upload again or ask about how th smp was going.

Typical.

I scrolled over to dicord after closing twitter, I was immdiately met with never ending messages in the general chat.

=================================

Fundythefurry🦊
"I WAS TRYING TO BUILD MY CHAIR AND PHILZA HADNT SEEN ME AND I THOUGH HE HAD!"

Quackity🐤
"I dont know what to tell you furry- I mean fundy- 🦊🔥🔥🔥🔥💯"

Karl🌹
"I SERIOUSLY MISSED THE SMP THING YESTERDAY!?"

Fundythefurry🦊
"THATS NIT INPORTANT KARL WHATS IMPORTANT IS THAT I WAS IN A MAID DRESS AND PHILZA SAW IT-"

Dream🥦
"

CAN ALL OF YOU SHUT UP FOR 5 MINUTES. I AM TRYING TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH GEORGE AND I CANt WHEN ALL I HEAR IS CONTANT PINGS FROM DISCORD. "

You
"Aye I'd listen to dream if I were you guys-  he can straight up speed run your life.🔥🔥💯👍"

Dream🥦
"SEE! and this is why I added y/n. SHE HAS COMMON SENSE."

You
"WHY THANK YOU DREAM- why is there broccoli by your name-"

👑Technoblade🐷
"Y/N YOU ARE FINALLY AWAKE-"

you
"THE BLADEEEEEE!"

👑Technoblade🐷
2ND PATATO FARMER!"

YOU
"THE BLOOD GOD!"

👑TECHNOBLADE🐷
"PERSON WHO WONT MURDER ME WHEN THEY VISIT!"

YOU
"PERSON WHO WONT BE MURDERED BY ME WHEN I VISIT!"

Dream🥦
"Ok I know gogy and I flirt a lot but this is ridiculous-"

Gogyfroggy🐸
"Yeah this is over the top-"

FIREBALL🔥
"Wait whas happenin? I was studying for school-🔥🔥💯"