Part 23

I woke up at 6 in the morning because of Jungkook kissing all over my face. He pecked my lips and said.

"Rise and shine!" He said looking at me with his bunny smile. "Good morning sunshine. Get up." He said getting up. He took my hands trying to get me off of the bed. "Yahh, Y/n-ah. Stop playing let's go and eat at the cafeteria." He said again while I was there laughing because of his face.

"Okay, okay. I'm up!" I said getting up as I hugged Jungkook. "Anyways. Kook, I need to tell you something." I said as he hummed. "Tomorrow I'm going on a trip to my grandparents. There is no connection no WiFi nothing. I will stay there for a week. So... let's stay together today." I said as he was there about to cry.

"Do you have any idea how long does that mean? I can't survive without you. Who will cook for me? Who will go to the groceries and buy me banana milk? Who will give me good morning kisses? Who will cuddle me? With who am I supposed to make a baby?" He asked.

"Wo wo wo... Jungkook, too many questions." I said as he replied.

"No it is not, you just need to respond with one word. That is you. You will do these." He replied.

"Kook, is just one week..." I said.

"K fine. Go and fuck your grandma-" i cuted him off.

"Yahh, Jeon freaking Jungkook. It is a week. I need to stay with my grandma because she is sick she can die. You dickhead." I said as he scoffs.

"Fine! Let's just stay in bed and cuddle all day. First let's eat." He said.

And this is how the day went. We went to eat and talk after that we went to the amusement park and Jungkook won to a mini game. Now I have a big teddy bear. And now we are in bed cuddling while drifting to sleep.

The next day I got up at 5:30 and did my morning routine. Jungkook was sleeping peacefully so I didn't want to wake him up. I pecked his lips and left.

Jungkook pov

I woke up at 8 in the morning without Y/n next to me.

"Y/n? Baby? Why did you left me?" I said pouting. I got up and did my morning routine. I went downstairs and started cooking. I made kimchi. I started eating.

Time skips (one week later) Y/n pov

I was in airplane I can't wait going home. After the flight I went to take a taxi home. I was exited to see Jungkook. I called a taxi and a couple of minutes I was in front of my house. I knocked as Jungkook opened the door. I smiled and he hugged me tight.

"Y/n!!!! Baby, I missed you so much" he said as he broke the hug and kissed me. "How was your week without me." He asked.

"Yahh, it wasn't cool without you but grandma is better now..." I replied as I went in and put my backpack on the couch. "How was your week without me?" I asked as I smirked.

"Well it was the worst week. I needed to go to the grocery and buy myself something to eat." He said fake crying.

"Yah Kookie-ah, you're not a baby anymore so stop faking. It isn't a bad thing to go to the grocery." I said pecking his lips.

"But I'm sad. Why do you need to leave me? Don't ever do that." He said.

"Mmm yeah... today your parents are coming. To meet me and to see you." I said scratching the back of my head. "Also my parents are coming."

"W-what? I'm nervous. Why?" He said with shock on his face.

"If you want to marry me they need to come too. So today we have a dinner so that they will know you better." I said looking at him. "But, Koo, keep your mouth shut. Because I know you will say just nonsense and your dirty mind isn't compared to my parents innocent mind." I said.

"Ok, ok, I will try my best. But if my mouth can't make it, it's not my problem." He said smirking.

"What!?!" I said. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no you need to keep your mouth shut. And what if our parents don't like each other." I said.

"Let's see then." He said taking his phone and calling someone. "Hey mom! Is it true that tonight you will meet my girlfriend? Oh ok. See you there then." He said while I was still processing. "K mom, love you." He said hanging up.

"What the heck? Babe, I'm scared." I said pouting.

"Why?" The curious George asked.

"Because, what if they don't like me? They will try to separate us." I said. "Ok whatever let's go and change. Tell your mom where and when." I said going up and changed.

(You can imagine something else

(You can imagine something else.)

I went down to see Jungkook ready. "Oh you're ready." I said as he turned around.

"Yeah. You look gorgeous. But don't you think it's- I mean you need to take something on top." He said fixing his watch.

"Yes babe. I will take something." I said taking a white jeans jacket.

"Ok. You're ready?" He asked.

"Yeah..." I said as we went to his car. I was obviously nervous. After a while we arrived. We knocked and my mom opened the door.

"Oh, hey sweetie! And you?" She said.

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." He said giving his hand for a hand shake.

"Ohh, so you're my daughter's boyfriend. Soon to be husband." She said teasingly as she accepted his hand. "Come in!" She said as we went to sit down.

"Hello Mr. Lee." He said bowing.

"Hello son, it's been a while." He said smiling.

"Oh hey, dad!" I said as I sat down next to Jungkook.

"Your parents must be on their ways, Jungkook." My dad said.

"Yeah I think so." He said. Minutes has passed as we heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw an old couple.

"Hello, sweetheart. You must be Y/n. I'm Ms. Jeon and he is my husband." The old lady said.

"Oh, hello Ms. and Mr. Jeon. Yes I'm Lee Y/n. Pleasure." I said letting them in. I was so nervous and Jungkook saw that. He came next to me and wrapped his hand around my waist.

"Hello mom, dad. Come in!" He said with a smile. My mom got up and said.

"Hello, I'm Ms. Lee and he is my husband." She said welcoming them. Ms. Jeon gave my mom a bouquet of flowers and said.

"Nice to meet you. Here, this is for you." She said sitting down.

Minutes passed when I heard my mom saying.

"I hope I will get a grandson or granddaughter as soon as you both get married." She said as I choked on my water.

"Yeah, I will be so happy." His mom said.

~to be continued~

Sorry for not updating. But I hope you liked it. Sorry for the mistakes.