Prologue

I can't believe I'm about to begin my 3rd, the last grade of gymnasium (junior-high-school). The first 2 years just passed by like one day. It's unbelievable. I'm still getting along with Sebastian, Justin, Tobias, Kinga, and Paulina. I guess I'm not such a good friend to Damon anymore, as during the last 2 years he met a lot of new friends, so our friendship didn't stand the test of time. However, I still get along very well with people I met for the first time in junior high schools like Natalie and Jacob. This summer was AMAZING! I could have done whatever I wanted. The whole 2 months without studying, just hanging out with friends from the block, and living our lives doing many crazy things together! My summer of 2015 was definitely defined by jams like "What Do U Mean" from Justin Bieber, "Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)" from Jasmine Thompson, JLo& Jason Derulo's "Try Me", "Ghosttown" from Adam Lambert, "Don't Look Down" from Usher and "Cool for the Summer" from Demi Lovato. There is also one song from this summer really reminding me of someone- Armin Van Buuren's "Another You". Yeah, I'm still looking for someone who would take control all over my feelings as Aaron Brzozowski did. I can't. My life in junior high school was SO intense that I totally forgot about people from elementary school like Magda, Beatrice, Peter, or Cristian. However, this autumn I'll probably confront all of them in church, as in Poland all 3rd graders of junior-high-school participate in special church meetings in order to prepare for confirmation in the church. They went to different schools, but church is one, and 3rd graders from all the schools will be prepared in one place. How do I feel about it? I don't know, I kinda forgot about them just like they forgot about me. None of them thought about keeping in touch with me since the end of elementary, and we were 6 years in one grade! But this fall, all of us are going to see each other. I bet all of them just won't care to see me. 

This is also the last year of the gymnasium, so we'll be preparing not only for confirmation in church but also a final junior-high-school exam we'll write in April. Anyway, Aaron has it all behind him already. He was one year higher than me. He graduated junior high school last June and now he probably is going to school at one of the high schools in Firefly Oasis. I'll be missing seeing his face passing through the corridor...I don't know why am I so obsessed with him. We talked with each other only twice 2 years ago and that's all. This year I was in 2 short-term relationships with girls in the first half of 2015. Now I'm single, and I hope that I'll stop feeling attracted to boys. I just want it to end! It ruins my life! I'm not focusing on girls, because I'm busy dreaming about the most handsome boys around who by the way- definitely AREN'T THINKING ABOUT BOYS. Anyway, this is pretty all that I want to say. Last year summer, I told myself that whatever dreams I had of Aaron- it's over! He'd never look at me. Now 1 year passed since then and I guess I still didn't give up on him. We're not in the same school anymore. We won't be passing next to each other anymore every day at school. This time, I say it definitively, for the last time- it's over with Aaron Brzozowski.