1:The Plus Anima Curse.

🌊I will explain the plot in the end of the chapter. I know this chapter may suck but trust me it gets better.🌊

Trigger warning: some acts of domestic abuse are present in this chapter.

"If only I could fly in the sky like a bird. If only I could swim freely in the waters like a fish. Why do humans wish for such things....? The god asked his younger brother with venom laced in his tongue.

"I don't know but it seems rather amusing, I'd definitely would like to see that happening" the god giggled slightly. But that made his brother snap and he almost hit him. His younger brother flinches and starts to walk away from his brother.

"Don't ever say that even as a joke. You know how unbalanced the world would be"the god left his brother thinking to himself.

After that scene the brothers wouldn't talk to each other due to the fact that they thought different. The young god wanted to prove that it may not be unbalanced after all. So he secretly started creating human beings with animal features. But some humans where filled with inflated ego. And started to think that just by having animal features they were considered powerful just as the gods. The older god noticed the humans that had animal abilities and all hell broke lose. Their was a argument in heaven and the world could feel it.

"Do you see what you have caused?! Have you noticed how population has decreased due to these monstrous beasts?!" His brother grabs him by his robes and throws him in the floor. "You don't deserve to be a god, you're so naive little brother! You gave in to those humans desires and made them cause harm!"

The god starts to weep and stays in his spot. "It wasn't my intention I just wanted to prove to you that I could be as important as you! I'll fix this, I promise! But please don't take away my powers." the elder clenched his fists and hit him straight in his jaw causing him to grab the spot in pain.

"Gods don't make mistakes. You better start packing, you don't deserve to be here. Stop crying you look pathetic, you don't even deserve your divine powers!" He comes closer and puts his hand on his brother's head sucking all energy with his godly powers without hesitation.

"I'm sorry brother..." The young god slaps his brother's hand and tries to run away.

"What do you think your doing I haven't finished yet!" He clenches his teeth and before he could finish his brother disappeared with a puff of smoke. "Why that little sneak he distracted me by slapping me! I can't sense his energy he might've died by now...that stupid kid I wanted to take away his powers not kill him! The god lowers his head trying not to cry and falls to the ground trying so hard not to scream.

Plus Anima Curse

Years passed by and what he didn't was that his brother truly died but not before promising himself that he will repair his mistake. By using what he had of his powers he created a prophecy. People from a specific bloodline will receive the plus anima spirit when they are in grave despair or danger.
He felt that he at least needed to help someone instead of being selfish but what he didn't know is that it will gravely change the course of time. And that his big brother would have to clean after his mistakes.

Sohma Curse

Then God decided to throw a party to forget his worries and told all the animals that it was the next day."And don't
be late" he said. The rat decided to play a trick on his neighbor the cat and told him the party was the day after tomorrow.The next day all the animals went to the party with the rat leading the way on the cow, except for the poor cat who thought the party was the next day. After that the cat was banished from the coming banquets.