4.Sohma Curse?

"Hello package delivery" A mailman rings the doorbell then Y/N and Tohru come busting out with the Sohmas in their arms. The e/c eyed girl had Kyo in her arms and the brunette had  Yuki and Shigure in hers.

"Ah they are all animals!" Tohru yells scared.

"Yeah does are some cute pets you got there!" the mailman smiles oblivious about the girls situation. "Now if you could please sign here"

"No you don't understand!" Y/N says desperately.
Shigure then signs surprising the mailman.

"Hahaha aren't you a smart little poochie, thanks a lot man have a good day!" He leaves making Y/N scoff.

"What an idiot" She mumbles falling to her knees just like Tohru which had carried the package.

"Argh we could have covered if you jerks didn't transform too!" The orange cat yells at the dog and rat which startles Y/N.

"You're the one that screwed up first, stupid cat" Yuki says annoyed.

"They can talk too?" Tohru mumbles sweat dropping.

"We can either tell them the truth or make up a story they won't believe anyway, " The dog states at the hissing cat. "As you can see I am the dog, Yuki is the rat and Kyo Sohma over here is the cat. Were all possessed by animal spirits." He finishes talking and Kyo stops hissing.

"Just like...just like me huh.." Y/N mumbles quietly to herself shocked but Shigure hears totally confused and thought he heard wrong.

"Ten others are similarly possessed by different zodiac animals. It's been this way by generations. Unfortunately it doesn't give us cool powers. Pretty much all we can do is communicate to animals of our kind. And we transform when our bodies are weakened or when hugged by someone of the opposite sex we automatically turn human again after a while"the puff sound appears and Tohru and Y/N look away really flustered. "Completely naked, I'm afraid" Shigure says while putting his hand on the back of his neck.

In the house*

"Sorry about that I know it may come as quick a shock to the both of you, now then are you feeling a little calm?" She looks at Tohru and Y/N while she notices the h/c haired girl nod a little.

"I think so but it's kinda a lot to take in especially since I thought Y/N was the.." The crow girl covers her mouth hurriedly and stares at Tohru with a death glare. The brunette quickly gulps and stops talking knowing to well she almost gave away her sister's secret.

"What was that? Well I have to say that was a pathetic showing Kyo. I mean you are a trained martial artist shouldn't it be a little harder for a girl to sneak up on you? You really have eyes for no one but Yuki don't you? " Shigure states mocking him while Kyo gets pissed up.

"Don't make it sound like that. It's not my fault you're the ones that let two girls into this house! Why are they even here?!" Kyo points at Y/N angered.

"Calm yourself, you have absolutely no saying who we allow to come into the house" Yuki says while touching his hair. "You're an outsider" He says bluntly.

"Shut up!" The orange haired boy hits the table causing it to break while the table end hits Y/N on her forehead. Tohru comes hurriedly to her sister's side since she was sitting by Shigure. "Oh crap.." He looks at Y/N surprised.

"Sister you're bleeding!" Tohru yells at Y/N who looks at her shocked.

"Really?!" Y/N touches her forehead and sees blood on her fingers surprised. "Well I guess you're right dang at least it wasn't my fault this time" She giggles at her statement while Kyo looks at her surprised and guilty. "Not that it was yours uh hehehe sorry!"
Y/N yells desperately sensing how much it really implied that it was his fault.