April 4th, Sunday

Word Count: 257

TW: S*icidal thoughts, swearing

Tonight's the night. I'm going to do it.

Today was pretty uneventful as far as last days go. I woke up at half past six, so less than four hours sleep. Oh well, I'll have plenty of that soon. My sister came in at quarter past seven and begged me to go downstairs to see if there were any eggs downstairs. There were. I even managed to finish one of them. We lounged about the house all day before taking the dog on a walk up on the mountain behind the house a couple of hours ago. That's when I really came to terms with my plans. I started an argument during dinner and told my sister and parents how I feel about them. I love them really, I just wanted to hurt them so it's easier on them when they find me, either later tonight or tomorrow. If any of my friends are reading this and are upset, what the fuck is wrong with you? You can mourn me for today at the most and then move on. Also I'm sorry. I love you guys, I'll miss you. And I'm not sure how common it is for people to know this, but I'm scared.

When I went upstairs after dinner, I shut the door and got my belt out of the wardrobe. I'm staring at it right now, psyching myself up for what I'm about to do.

This is it, my final entry. The saga of Patton Cooke is finally coming to an end.

Goodbye, everybody.