My First Time Writing Something On Wattpad In a While

Credits to SAD-ist for the image above, I thought that it fits what I wrote, lol.

I honestly don't know what this is,I'm extremely bored and I haven't published any of my writing in wattpad in months. I enjoy writing things like this and sending them to Cocoa for our roleplay,lol. This is kind of like a sort of Dream SMP au I guess, and remember, these are all roleplay characters, I'm not writing their irl personas. This also takes place during the whole butcher army arc, lol.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

(3rd Person Point Of View)

Quackity, Fundy, and Ranboo were all waiting in the snow, the winter breeze causing their breaths to be visible. Tubbo was still inside talking with Philza Minecraft, who's house they had recently searched. They had found what they wanted, a way to find Technoblade. Quackity had brought up the idea of punishing Phil for not being cooperative, so that it was what Tubbo was doing at  the moment.

The three in the snow all wore aprons, small blood stains on them as though they had been been worn by butchers, which made sense. Except for Ranboo, who just wore his usual suit and tie. It was snowing, they were in the middle of nowhere, they had went out of their way to find Philza so they could find Technoblade.

Inside the house the two of them argued, or at least Philza did. Tubbo too was wearing a bloodied apron, and had an axe strapped to his back. Tubbo's sleeves to his green button up were rolled up, revealing the many scars that littered his arms, and there was also a scar below one of his eyes. Tubbo has been through a lot, two wars, and many more individual fights, and two deaths.

"You can't do this, Tubbo! You can't kill Technoblade!" Phil yelled, his wings flaring out behind him in a threatening manor. One of his wings however, was injured and damaged, blood still slightly dripping, meaning the wound was recent.

"Philza, you can't stop me or the others. We will kill Technoblade. We can't forgive him for what he did to L'manberg. Now please, just stop trying to talk me out of it, it's not going to work." Tubbo told him, not an ounce of emotion in his voice, but sympathy was present in his eyes. He felt bad for him, he truly did, but the amount of lent up emotions and anger at Technoblade overpowered his guilt.

"Even with a damaged wing, I can't still warn him, he'll be prepared and ready!" Phil said, a triumphant smile on his face.

"I thought of that already, which is why I am putting you under house arrest. By law." Tubbo replied, a serious expression on his face. He gives Philza a helmet that will keep Phil in his house before leaving and returning to the others who were waiting.

"So..how did it go?" Fundy asked, breaking the silence.

"He's under house arrest until further notice. Surely he won't be able to warn Technoblade." Tubbo explained. Quackity nodded, a smile on his face.

"It's uh, getting late, maybe we should head back for the night and keep looking tomorrow?" Ranboo suggested. I'm truth, he didn't want to be there, and he definitely didn't want anybody getting hurt, much less killed.

"Right, we should save our energy, we need all the energy we can get in order to fight Technoblade." Quackity agreed, and they all set off back to their homes so they could rest.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

They had all gotten back to their base of operations, and split ways. Fundy was contemplating if this was what he truly wanted, while also pondering the sudden new side of Quackity and Tubbo that he had met when the whole butcher army came to be. Ranboo was moving furniture and items around, finding the feeling of moving things around to be rather calming.

Tubbo was at Quackity's house, planning. They both knew, although one was more accepting of the fact, that they couldn't just suddenly storm in on Technoblade and fight him or else they'd end up dead. So they were planning their next moves, which seemed rather simple, but things are easier said than done.

"I say that we should keep the element of surprise, and surround him when he goes outside. We won't stand a chance in his house, too small of a space and he would have access to all his things. So if we attack him from all sides while outside, then he'll be overwhelmed and will have to surrender." Tubbo explained his idea, and Quackity thought for a moment.

They were sitting on a couch, drinking water and eating some soup as they say in silence for what seemed like an eternity before Quackity broke the silence.

"I like that idea, and you're right Tubbo. You're really good at making plans, did you know that?" Quackity commented, causing a small smile to form on Tubbo's face. "I even thought of a last resort in case anything goes wrong!"

"Good! Now I think that's everything we need! I should probably head to my place and let you rest. 'Night Big Q!" Tubbo said before taking his leave, Quackity said a quick "'Night" before Tubbo disappeared through the door and into the darkness of the night.

Little did any of them realize that by taking this night to rest, Phil had managed to get a letter of warning to Technoblade, who then prepared himself for battle, even if he had sworn off violence. At least this time he isn't the cause of the violence, but he can try to be the end of it.

He also sought the help of an old enemy, now equal, of his. Somebody with the things that would ensure his own life. Somebody with connections and a mask.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I am proud of myself, lol. If you guys like this then make sure to comment and stuff, I am thinking about making this a story, I have the motivation needed, but I also need to know if anyone is actually willing to read it. TvT