Hogsmeade

We finally get to Hogsmeade. We all went together but once we got there, everyone went their separate ways. Marlene and Dorcas left to  just walk around. James and Lily left to go to Honeydukes. Alice and Frank left to go to the library. Mary and Logan went to some random store I don't remember the name of and so that just leaves Remus, Sirius and I.

"Yea sooo, I'm just going to go to the library and find some new books." Remus informs us.
"Oh, alright. Well have fun." I say. I don't know why, but i'm upset that Remus isn't coming with Sirius and I.
"Alright, mate, have fun. While you're out there, find yourself a girl why don't ya." Sirius jokes. Ugh, just leave him be Sirius.

After Remus left us to go to the library, it was just Sirius and I.

"So, where to first m'lady." Sirius says while holding out his arm, intending for me to link mine with his.
"It doesn't matter. Just make it fun. You promised it will be a fun day so i'm waiting." I tell him.
"Don't worry, it will be." he says back with a wink.
"Okay, then let's go." I say with a slight bit of excitement in my voice.

For a little bit, Sirius and I just walk around, talking and joking. It wasn't awful, but he is still self centered and annoying.

"Okay so what do you have planned?" I ask him.
"Okay, so we did part one, which was walking around and looking around. Next, we go in the shops. Like Honeydukes Sweetshop, Zonko's Joke shop, Gladrags Wizardwear and so on. Then, once we are done shopping or whatever, we can go to The Three Broomsticks or Madam Puddifoot's. Personally, I want to go to the Three Broomsticks, but it's up to you." He rants. Wow, he really did plan this out aye. After his little description of the day, I laugh quietly. But I think he noticed.
"Whats so funny?!" he asks with his eyebrow raised.
"I just think it's funny how excited you are about today, you're like a puppy that's about to go on a walk." I say while still laughing.
"Yea well, bark bark bitch, let's go." he says jokingly while grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the first store.

We decided to go the Zonko's first, Sirius needed new materials for his next prank on Snape. He got a whole bunch of things like hair dye, Dungbombs, Acid Pops, Stink Pellets, Whizzing Worms, and more, a bunch more. I didn't get anything from there, I would have no use for them.

"Are you going to use all of that stuff on Snape?" I ask Sirius.
"Umm- probably. He deserves it." He says.
"True, very true." I say back.
"Wait, you don't like Snape either?" He questions.
"I strongly dislike him." I answer.
"And why is that?" He asks me.
"He called Lily the....m-word." I tell him.
"That greasy haired ball sack." Sirius says. I laugh at his comment. That was quite funny
"Aahh, think I'm funny, don't you." he says while giving his signature smirk. And he ruined it.
"Whatever. Let's just go to the next store." I say while rolling my eyes.

We then choose to go to Honeydukes, I bought some candy for my friends and myself obviously. While Sirius, on the other hand, bought the whole fucking store. He got Fudge Flies, Liquorice Wands, Sugar Quills, Fizzing Whizzbees, Berties Botts Every Flavuor Beans, Chocolate Frongs and more, a bunch more. Sooo, like i said, he literally bought the whole store.

"Jeez Sirius, do you really need that much sweets?" I ask with my arms crossed.
"Yes. It is very much necessary." He says with a straight face.
"Ummm, okay, if you say so. whatever floats your boat." I tell him while giving a slight chuckle. I hate to admit it, but this has been quite an enjoyable day.

"Okay, so we went to the store, now we shall go toe The Three Broomsticks." Sirius says.
"Sure." I simply say.

We head to The Three Broomsticks and quickly get a booth before the place crowd up.

"I'll get us some butter beers, if you'll like of course." He says sweetly.
"Umm, yea, i'll take one actually, thanks." I tell him.
"Of course, dear." he says before going to get the drinks.

Sirius' POV:
Today has been the best day ever. Y/N is so fun to be around. She's sarcastic and fun, and funny, and not to mention, beautiful. I hope to talk to her on a more personal level once I get the drinks. I want her to trust me. I don't want her to think i'm just a player, or 'Hogwarts #1 Heart throb', that's not who I am, and i'm going to prove that to her.

Y/N's POV:
So far, today has been quite pleasant. I've learned that Sirius isn't the worst person ever. I just need to get to know him a bit more I guess. I don't know, we'll see maybe. Snapping me out of my thoughts, Sirius come up to me with the drinks.

"Thanks, it's on me." I tell him.
"To late, already paid for it up there. I have them extra just in case we get more drinks." He says. Damn. Gentlemen material. Sometimes.
"Oh, well, thank you. Y'know, today has been quite fun. So I guess I won't be hexing you." i say playfully.
"Well that's good to hear, and I'm also having fun." He says
"Well that's good to hear." I say, copying his words.
"Y'know, you're pretty nice to talk to when you're not angry." Sirius says with a light chuckle.
"Oh thanks." I say sarcastically. "You are too I guess." I finished.
"Oh thanks." He says, copying my words this time.

After a few minutes of random chats and jokes,  Sirius says something that shocks me.

"I meant what I said, the night we played the Veritaserum game. About wanting a real girlfriend. I want to stop playing girls." Sirius says out of the blue.
"I believe you." Is all i say. I didn't really know what to say. He sounded so 'sirius'. haha get it. anyway, I get where he is coming from though. Ugh, time to be a nice person.
"You know, you would make a great boyfriend. You have all the qualities. You're fun, charming, smart, funny, and can easily fight someone if needed. Any girl would be lucky to have you." I tell him. I meant it too.
"Thank you Y/N, that really means a lot." He says with a sincere smile on his face.

After the little conversation, he and I kind of just looked junto each other's eyes. His mysterious grey eyes were staring into my Y/E/C so deeply. i suddenly felt a rush of feeling in my stomach. I couldn't describe it though. It wasn't a bad feeling though.

"Have I ever mentioned how beautiful your eyes really are." He says while not looking away from me.
"Have I mentioned how ugly you really are." I tell him in a joking manner.
"Ouch Y/N. That hurt." He says, pretending to sound offended. "No, but seriously, you really are beautiful." He tells me in a sweet but serious tone.
"You're not too bad yourself, Black."

(A/N: HAPPY EASTER GUYS! this chapter isn't that great but i just wanted to post something for you guys today. i hope you all had a great day! thank you for those few people reading my book!)

-mj💕