Chapter 2

"Hi" he said and my heart melted inside me. My eyes were fixed on him and qould not leave his soft brown eyes! "Hi" I managed to stutter out still staring at him. "Are you ok,what are you looking at?" he asked with raised eyebrows.

"Oh...um...nothing,thanks for saving me by the way" "My pleasure" he said and patted my shoulder. I looked up and saw the sun. It was climbing out of the sky and the moon was rising. "Oh god,I better get home" I cried and ran out the door! "Thanks again for saving me" I shouted while saddling up Thunder. Mac chuckled and called "bye!!". I laughed and rode of into the sunset. Maybe fainting was not so bad after all. :-D

When I finally got home I tugged an exhausted Thunder into his stable,unlocked the door and slumped on the sofa. I pictured Mac in my head and wonderwd what he qould be doing at this very moment. Tons of questions ran through my head...Was he into me? Did he wanna date me? Was there evee gonna be a me and him? Suddenly the door knocked and interrupted my daydream. I groaned and heaved myself of the sofa. I opened the door and Mac was stood there clutching my lead. "You forgot this" he said and handed it over to me. "Thanks" I said uncertainly! "Wow amazing house, did you build it?" "Yeah" I said and blushed in embarresment. "Its sooo amazing and detailed" he said and gazed up at the roof and stroked the jungle wood planks by the door. I blushed again. "Well I better get going, oh lord the sun is halfway down and mobs are spawning". Suddenly at that moment a creeper hissed towards my door and pounced at Mac. "QUICK!!" I yelled and pulled him onto me. I got knocked onto the wooden planks on the floor and Mac fell on top of me. Suddenly he reached down and kissed me. I was so shocked that I just stared at him so shocked. "I...I" I stammered but he just kissed me again. That shut me up. "Wow" I said and Mac got up,punched the creeper, and left.

Hi guys did u like the story twist!! Plz comment if you want more but a may just publish anyway. Coming to the end of the holidays so wont be able to write as much:-( . My editer us still not back feom Australia so I have to edit myself so no hates plz xx Byeeeee :-D