𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐡

-ˋˏ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ˖⋆࿐໋₊

-ˋˏ  𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍  ˖⋆࿐໋₊

❛ rebekah ❜

──────────────

"THERE HAS TO BE MORE TO THIS DRESS!"

After shopping for all of her favorite foods, Luna Lee had gone back to the bar to store all of her perishable food in Gloria's bar fridge, who was only letting her because Klaus had told the woman it was a gift for Luna, who had loyally been following him around all summer. After leaving her food at the bar, Luna went back to the warehouse, where she met Rebekah Mikaelson.

"And who might you be?" Rebekah had asked as soon as Luna had quietly entered the warehouse. The blonde vampire had appeared right in front of Luna Lee in the blink of an eye and it had caused the younger girl a bit of a shock.

"Luna," the Korean-American girl smiled pleasantly, holding her hand out for the blonde girl.

Rebekah, she assumed due to her blood-stained, white, 20's style flapper dress, was incredibly pretty-- more so now that her skin wasn't grey and covered with darkened veins. Her clear blue eyes reminded Luna of Klaus' eyes, and they were framed by a set of thick lashes, no wrinkles or any blemishes spotted on her pale face. However, there were slight purple crescent moons under her eyes, just like all of the vampires. Nothing makeup couldn't hide, or more blood that couldn't make it disappear.

"I'm guessing you're... with my brother?" Rebekah asked slowly, glancing back at Klaus for a second, before narrowing her eyes at the girl in front of her, sizing her up. The Korean girl had dark brown hair that fell down to her back in straight, soft-looking strands. Her eyes were a pretty brown that seemed to glow a bit amber in the light, with full, soft lips. The girl wore a soft, ribbed light-pink sweater over a pair of jean shorts, looking like they had been cut as some of the white strands of the fabric hung down on her pale legs.

"Oh. God, no," Luna giggled, shaking her head and also her hands in front of her, small hands covered by the sleeves of her sweater. "If I were to describe my relationship with Klaus, I would say that he was like an annoying, platonic friend. Or like an obnoxious brother."

Rebekah laughed, clapping to herself, a bright grin on her face. "Marvelous!" She joined Luna's side, linking arms with the girl, and immediately realizing she was a witch, before saying, "We, my new dearest friend, are going to get along splendidly."

NOW, they had compelled their way through various boutiques and clothes stores all morning, and were currently in another shop, where Rebekah was trying on clothes.

"There's not." Klaus uttered, unamused, as he drank more champagne.

Luna was going through some clothes herself, as she was in need of some new outfits. She was running low on the clothes she had now, as she had gotten most of them dirty from the blood, alcohol, or simply just dirt and sweat throughout the summer after spending so much time around Klaus and Stefan. Luckily, the hotel that Klaus had booked not far from the warehouse had maids that could easily be compelled to wash Luna's suitcase of clothes. However, with all of her clothes in the wash, she needed a few more outfits to last her however long it took for those hotel staff to get the alcohol and bloodstains out of some of her more... heavily soiled clothes.