Sometime things dont go the way you want them to

Chapter 3

Hunter's Pov

  That bitch who does she think she is. Its time she know where here place is in my school.

  "Come on guys its lunch time"

  We passed through the cafeteria doors and there they are, walking towards an empty table. Everyone seems to be aware of my presence except  for them. I smirk and picked up my pace.

 " Sup pretty ladies. Do you remember me. I have not seen you girls around here before. You must be new. Let me introduce myself, my name is Hunter Black and this is Chasper P.B, Scean Ellis ,Liam Brook and Joe Lee."

     They sat down on the round ten-seat table and continued talking to each other, ignoring everything i said. I banged my hand on the table catching the whole room's attention.I smirk and sat down next to the cold grey eyes girl. The other girls seem to be pissed by my action, even the blond hair one who was the only one that seemed to like me. I wonder what would happen if i took it a step further

   Violet's Pov
  "Because you are new here in this schoool i will allow what happned in the morning to pass. Now i shall explain the rules...Princess." he said as he held my chin in his hands so that i am facing him. He smirked and i looked straight into his eyes showing no emotions. I could tell the girls are already have their fist clenched ready to kill him for touching me.

   "First of all i would expect you to respect me, second you should respect me and lastly you WILL respect me" he said emphasising the world will.

  "Got that Princess " he said as a statement not a question and his boys started laughing.

  That was the lass straw. My girls were ready to kill that son of a bitch. They jump out of their seats  at the same time as if they were given a signal and atacked the 5 boys. The jack ass, they called Hunter, was trown out of the seat by Samantha and into the other four boys that were behind him. While Lilly, Cora and Kayla jump on top of them. Everyone was caught by suprise, well everyone but me of course. I could have easily predicted,dogged and counter attacked that.

   The girls were still pounding onto the boys. Hunter tried to kick Cora ,who was going all crazy on them, off but failed miserably.

  I signaled for them to stop and instantly the were behind me. I could tell they wanted more, they were still hungry for more.

  "We dont need to creat a bigger scene here on the first day" i said with a stern vioce which made them take a step back.

  I bent down beside Hunter who was strugling to get up and fixed the collar of his black polo shirt. Then i came in close to his ears so that he and only he could hear me.

  "Dont mess with me or my girls ever again or you will regreat it"

  Hunter's Pov

  "Dont mess with me or my girls ever again or you will regreat it"she whispered. She came in even closer that i could feel the warmth of her body and whispered "My name is Violet Alexandra Rose. Rember that if you want to complain to daddy (and yes Hunter's father owns this prestigious collage) ". Oh my god that turned me on. I can still hear that sexy voice of hers in my head. I could feel my face burning up.I finaly stood up but she and her girls were already out the swinging doors.

   Flash forward
 -------------------------------

I drove my car into the driveway and got out leaving the keys in so that the servants could put it away.

"Hunter? Why are you home so early? Did something happened? Honey what happened to your face? Did you get into a fight again? What gang is it this time? Come here honey."

   That is my mom. She is wearing her usual floral dress from H&M looking ever so beautiful. I hugged her as we entered the house and we sat down on the couch. She called for the servants and told her to bring a glass of water and a ice pack. Father had come out of his office sitting down in front of me expecting my explanation.

  I sat there holding the ice pack to my mouth refusing to tell them about the incident.

    "He was beaten by a girl"

I turned around and there stood litte sister. She goes to a highschool not far from my school.

   "You little brat! How do you know that! Come here" she ran to father's side and giggled. "Is it true and young lady and why aren't you in school?"father asked raising an eyebrown. Wow news sure travel fast.

"I could not miss this show ,plus school was borring"she answered hugging father's shoulder.

    "Yes but it wasn't just one girl, it was four"i replied ashamed. "Their names?" he asked.

   " I dont know but i know their leader's name."

       "Well?"

" Violet Alexandra Rose "

Sudenly the unexpected happened. He laughed. He actually laughed.

  "Good. Good. Good..."he continued saying that untill he reached his office.

What the hell is wrong with him. Did he not hear me. I stomped up the stairs angrily to my room. Damn that girl. Violet Alexandra Rose you are going to pay for this some day. I shouted into my pillow for one hour straight. Finally i drifted off with that beautifull face in my mind.'Damn you Violet...'