GDA 2019

Hyejin have the chance to perform solo in GDA 2019.  She prepared hand clap and don't give it to me .

She's so greatfull to have this kind of chance because one , it helps her established her solo reputation , not that she's not prioritizing her group but of course her success will always be part of their success as a group and she thinks that being known individually will bring more audience and supporters for the whole group

She is nervous about this performance because a lot of senior group and artists are watching even the rookies.  She want to set a high standards when it comes to her performances.  She have this motto

"I step on the stage not just to perform . I go to the stage to make a legacy "

They , the four of them always make sure to leave high expectations with their performances. Due to the past criticism they had , they are used into proving their self that they are good enough even BETTER than what the public thinks is "good"

Their close groups are also expecting high quality performance from them and one of them is their closest group whom like them came from the bottom to the top.

They really are a close group also because of their CEO's who's eversince the begining is close friends.

They go to vacation with each other hence the reason why both group are comfortable with each other.

Hyejin heard from moonbyul that BTS's Leader have been admiring her secretly but of course she didn't belive it because in her mind " who am I to be the BTS's great leader's Crush right?"

"GOLDEN SCREAM "

The crowd screamed for her

"ONE MORE TIME GOLDEN SCREAM!!!"

Hands clap begone to play and she starts her spectacular performance

Fans that are taking the other idols reaction were having butterflies on their stomach because of namjoon .

They're not sure if their just being exaggerated or is it really true

They can see namjoon clenching his jaw while watching hwasa through the big screen but when the camera man comes to get video of their group he will immediately turn away. 

He's the only one holding back his expression because the other members are feeling the vibes and dancing with hwasa .

After her performance she quickly run to the backstage to change her clothes.  Her members praised her for the wonderful performance she gave to the audience.

They performed gogobebe rock version that shocked everyone.  They even played the traditional drums

After the awardings private  after party held by the broadcasting company are common for the artists to enjoy .

Mamamoo attended it because they also want to greet their friends in the industry. 

The hall were packed with everyone . Moonbyul greeted sandeul

"Yow deul-ah "

"Yow ! Come !!! We're all in the same space.  Our close groups it's too high profile here " sandeul lead them away from the area where 2nd gen and 1st gen artists are. 

When they reached the back they saw familiar close groups chatting with each other .

Hwasa greeted Chungha who's with Somi at the time

"Nice to see you out of your hiding spot hyejin unnie  !" Chungha joked because she knows how shy hyejin is in private  , hyejin  just laughed

"Unnie ! Hi! Congratulations by the way !" Somi greeted her and she thanked the younger one