A.Z. Fell Returns

It was time.

Aziraphale was eager to get back to his duties at the bookshop. Crowley was going to be the stay at home dad until it was time to pick up Aziraphale.

It was early morning, Crowley was up and prepared a scrummy breakfast for his angel, and then Aziraphale tiptoed into the nursery to find Eden still sound asleep in her crib.

She was still so tiny, but also so chubby! Aziraphale gently reached out to stroke her tufty dark red hair.

"Oh Little One....I suppose the bookshop could wait for awhile longer...." He murmured.

A couple of hours later, the bookshop was crowded, but not because of the eagerness of the shop being reopened, but because of the shopkeepers adorable red haired baby.

Aziraphale smiled from ear to ear as he held Eden and the patrons gushed over the new addition to the family, Crowley was beaming with pride. His daughter was the cutest baby in the world.

Scratch that.

Most beautiful.

Aziraphale glanced down at Eden, who was gazing with wonder at all of the books when the flood of cooing people finally died down.

"It seems I have a coworker." He smiled and kissed Eden's fuzzy head.

"I can't wait to share all of this with you." He whispered when Crowley pulled them both into a hug.

"So much for being a stay at home Dad, eh angel?" he chuckled.

"I don't mind at all dear, I guess it was too soon for me to return. I just couldn't bear to part with her."

"No worries angel, we'll be sure to come visit you as much as possible." Crowley soothed.

Aziraphale smiled, "I'd like that very much, love."

Fortunately for Aziraphale, Crowley would nearly spend the same amount of time at the bookshop with Aziraphale, he would help Aziraphale when needed but he mostly would enjoy his company in the backroom of the shop.

Within the next couple of days, a play pen was set up with some toys along with a spare highchair and a smaller version of her crib. Crowley and Eden would be spending a lot of time in the shop and Aziraphale wouldn't have it any other way.