𝟎𝟓 ♪

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓, 𝐎𝐔𝐓"

- 𝐁𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐇 𝐂𝐂

☹︎☻𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝟭:𝟬𝟬 𝗣𝗠

☹︎☻
𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗲
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆
𝟭:𝟬𝟬 𝗣𝗠

____________________________

Eyelashes batted as a sweet innocent smile crept up on your face, trying your best to convince the casual dressed, glasses wearing man in front of you.

The assignment that was assigned last week was now past due, due to your nonchalant selfish acts of not caring about work being handed in on time, and now you were paying the price of trying to get your professor to give you an extra day.

The middle aged man let out a sigh before placing his glasses that were held up by his nose bridge on top of his head, glancing at his watch before looking back at you.

Come on sir you know you love me...

"Fine, I'll give you one more day-"

He was cut off before he could finish his sentence with your energetic appreciation "Thank you sir so much, I promise I'll get it to you tomorrow!"

He let's out a chuckle "I sure hope so, because it pain me to have to give you a zero, you're one of my favourite students"

Really? Okay good to know

You were surprised at his honesty hence you rarely participated in any of his lectures, you just sat quietly in the back by yourself and listened to him lecture the students.

"I promise I'm going to finish it"

He bows his head in agreement "you have until tomorrow at ten o'clock to hand it in"

"Thank you sir so much"

He picks up his pen and flips open his work folder, pressing the object on a new sheet of paper.

"Now get out of here, I got a lot of work to finish"

⁹₉⁹
𝟱:𝟬𝟬 𝗣𝗠

Alright, all I have is one more paragraph and I'm finished...

Your back was hunched over your work desk as you typed away on your laptop, working on the assignment you promised to hand in.

Jalen still hasn't come back yet so you were still alone in your dormitory. Your phone was connected to your Bluetooth speaker which was playing music in the background while you worked.