⊱4⊰

A/N: This is continuing from Sunoos Pov-

Staring in the boys eyes made me feel like he wanted to stab me 100 times. So I just tried my hardest to avoid his gaze. "Why would we need to cook if there's a chef named jin?" I said answering Jay. "we- well for snacks and stuff. They did give us a kitchen after all." Jay started pointing at the kitchen "and I don't want to burn the cabin down." Jungwon just started laughing again, "Yeah! He's gonna be a fun roommate I'm rooming with him." I was shocked. "Wait, WAIT! YOUR LEAVING ME?!" Jungwon looked at me with a weird look in his eye, "Baby..I'm sorry they just seem like the type to make me laugh my ass off. I'm sure you'll be fine with..uhm what's your name" Jungwon said pointing at the boy. I had completely forgot he was there. "Uh- just call me Ni-Ki.." He seemed sorta flustered..guess he doesn't like the spotlight. "Well I'm Sunoo and that's Jungwon and I'm guessing your Jay?" Jay nodded. "Alright enough with the greetings we'll show you guys to the rooms" Jay said. Seemed that Ni-ki glared at him but he just grabbed his bags and signaled me to follow him.

"Woww~ This room is so big. When I came here as a kid they'd be so small barely 3 people could fit in here!" I was so shocked at how big the room was. You could hold a party of about 50 people with enough room to have a kitchen. "Yeah your right.. you can have the bigger bed. I have a feeling your friend Jungwon might sneak in here to sleep with you. Jay is really flirty." I giggled "You have a good sense of humor." I started unpacking my bags and after I finished I thought about something. "Hey uhm Ni-ki you wouldn't mind If I hung up some fairy lights, right?" He just looked at me and said "Sure but do you have enough for my side?" I just checked my bag and nodded. He gave a simple thumbs up.

Who does that these days?

"Alrighty!" I grabbed my stool and started hanging them until I heard a little giggle. "What's so funny?" He started dying at this point. "Th-The fact your using a st-stool but still need to go on your tippy toes." I just pouted and turned away. "At least I'm not a giant like you." Silence just filled the air so I thought he put his headphones in and ignored me.

Chills

I felt chills down my spine.

"Want me to hold you up since you can't reach that part?"

04/06/21

AHHH ALRIGHT I THINK THIS PART IS SHORTER THAN MY OTHER ONES BUT YEAH HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

-Cece

-