I

-

-

3 months ago

It's been a few months since I met Niklaus. Apparently mates in wolves were a common occurrence when the species were first introduced, but even the Gods haven't seen one pair in several millennia nor one with a connection and I quote by Aphrodite 'As strong as you twos, sadly not my work but I did bless you in love'.

Dear fathers dearest so desperately wanted to blast Nik into smithereens, but Hera, the mother to me not by blood but helped raised me since I arrived at Olympus, prevented Zeus from electrocuting my soulmate. Thank mother of Hera.

As of now I've been rotating staying with Nik and my mansion with my friends.

Currently before the life-changing news unbeknownst to us that we're about to get, I'm getting Nik to watch Shadowhunters. One thousand years old and didn't have a Netflix account before me, I literally gasped when he said that.

"So they're siblings?" Nik asked as we're on the part where Valentine claims that Clary and Jace are *sibling*

"Hmmmm you'll just have to wait and see, that's the whole point of a show." As I softly said in the comfortable cuddling position we are doing on the couch in Niks penthouse.

Out of knowwhere Zeus, Hera, Aphrodite, Apollo, and Artemis appeared infront of us nearly scaring me to death. "What in the Hades!" "Bloody hell!"

Zeus was angry, for what I didn't know, he's always angry at someone or something. He storms to Nik, no pun intended , and grab him by his collar while
the raging storms outside only grew more disastrous.

Nik's vampire eyes came out and attempt to shove Zeus off him but Zeus is well a God and only angered him further.

"Zeus! Let him go!" Hera stops rips her husband off her daughter's , not by blood but might as well be, boyfriend.

While all this is happening, Apollo somehow had gotten popcorn and is just standing there amused. Artemis is utterly annoyed at her brother.
Aphrodite was just quietly snickering. Gods everybody, so mature right.

"Dad? Mom?" "What in the Hades are you doing and why are you guys here anyways?" They all just appeared here without warning or any context besides an angry Zeus, a Hera annoyed by her husband's antics, and three more Gods standing on the sidelines looking like their watching a tv show.

"Well both of you did something, that something leads to a situation for the both of you,your father says your too young and he still doesn't like him." I had gotten nothing out of Hera's vague explanation.

Apollo just burst out in laughter. And Artemis whack him behind his head to shut him up.

"Can please not beat around the bush and say it straight up?"

"Well your going to be-"

-