Chapter 2

5Memphis, TN 8:00am

I woke up to my phone ringing. Damn Ali.

"Nikka do you know what time it is?"

"Time to make some money. Wake yo bitch ass up we be there in 15 minutes."

"Who is-" I know nigga aint just hang up on me. I got out the bed and got dressed. Ma dukes must've heard me creeping down the stairs.

"Where you going?" she asked

"Ali said he on the way."

"Does he know how early it is?"

I chuckle "That's exactly what i said."

"Yall boys always on the move. Be safe, love you."

"Love you too ma."

"Oh and D make sure your back before 5:00 your cousin's suppose to be stopping by when he gets off."

"Yes ma'am." I walked outside, sat on the porch and started scrolling thru Instagram. 5 minutes later Ali pulled up in a blacked out dodge nitro I aint never seen before. I walked to the passenger seat some snowbunny was in there so I hopped in the back.

 I walked to the passenger seat some snowbunny was in there so I hopped in the back

"That was a long ass 15 minutes."

"My bad bro I swear this girl been 'getting dressed' for a whole hour."

I laugh and shake my head. "Girls."

"It was not no whole hour." The snowbunny said rolling her eyes. "I'm Alyssa by the way."

"Nice to meet you I'm D, But nigga wasn't you just with Linda yesterday?" I asked.

"Who the fuck is Linda?" She asked. Her face was turning red.

"Ion know no L-" But before he could finish she reached over and slapped the taste out his mouth.

"Damn I was just playing" I was dying.

"You play too much bruh." I knew he was hot. Alyssa tried to lean over nd kiss him. "Move bruh we not cool."

"I'm sorry bae" she said. 

"This yo whip?" I asked her.

"Nah its my dads put he let me get from time to time."

"Dats wassup. Aye bro we need to slide out east real quick."

"Ihht."