Rainy Day

The multitude of rain pounded against the classroom windows that took up most of the wall. It was the last class of the day at Hopes Peak Academy. Kiyotaka Ishimaru, the ultimate moral compass, was fully focused on his school work with a hand resting atop a calculator ready to input an equation. Leaving his best friend, Mondo Owada, all alone to watch the clock tick by. Sure he could be doing homework or..anything productive but as the ultimate biker gang leader he wasn't really the type to follow the rules of a school.

BING BONG BING BONG

"Uuuggghhhh finally!" Mondo stretched his arms and back in his chair with a yawn. The shuffling of chairs and chatter filled the room as Taka closed his assignment. He picked up his book bag then stood in front of his desk which was in front of the class. "If anyone needs an umbrella I have five spares." He smiled pulling out the number of umbrellas from his book bag as well as putting the calculator in one of the small pockets on the front. Of the 78th class, Leon Kuwata took one whilst ruffling up Takas hair to mess with him, which worked out as the hall monitor made a small pout then fixed his hair. Then Sayaka walking with a nervous Toko, the orange haired punk hung his head with a sigh watching his crush walk past him umbrella in hand. Byakuya took the third with a side way glance, then Makoto when Byakuya called for him. Finally Hifumi grabbed the last one pushing up his glasses then turning to Celestia who covered her mouth with her hand probably holding a grimace.

Kiyotaka pulled out his own then zipped up his book bag and swung it on his shoulder. He then turned to the one person who hadn't left their chair yet, his best friend. "I apologize for your bike." Taka bowed to Mondo, who tilted his head in response while getting out of his desk. "What ya talking about Ishi?" Mondo asked in a passive aggressive way grabbing his bag from the floor. "The rain" he gestured to the window "your bike must be soaked, but I'm sure we can fix it if something is majorly wrong." Taka held his fists up to his chest, sparkles in his eyes and a smile on his face. "Ah-" Mondos face immediately flushed up in red "Y-You mean..t-together!!?" You dumbass! Say something so he doesn't think you're gay!! "B-Bro!!?" How can he make such a cute and handsome face?? Mondo instantly threw his head down making his pompadour useful and hiding his face. "We could ask Kazuichi" Taka blinked with concern. The moral compass has made the false consumption that Mondo is ashamed to do anything with anyone instead of the truth that Mondo can't handle being alone with his biggest crush. Mondos eyes widen as his head shot up "WHAT?! NO!! THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT!!" He bared his fangs while steam was practically coming off him. The room fell silent besides a soft cough from the teacher. "Ah right, we should leave." Taka bowed to the teacher, told them to have a good day then left the class next to an embarrassed Mondo.

"So why aren't ya just heading to your dorm bro?" Mondo asked with his hands behind his head. "I need to return a couple books from the library, I figured I could just walk there. What about you?" Taka looked up at the biker who turned away in response. "I ain't got nothing better to do, I could...join ya if you like." Takas face immediately lit up which usually meant one of two things: school work. "We can do your homework together!" He raised his fists up to his chest. Mondo guessed right. The biker whined and hung his head down shoving his hands in his coat pockets. "On second thought.." He started receiving a gently nudge from Taka and a laugh. Mondo laughed with him raising his head. "You don't mean that-" Taka blocked his friends path then raised a fist up in a confidence stance. "Your school work is incredibly vital to the rest of your life!" He extended his index finger out "I won't stop pushing you to do your very best! Even past graduation, which you'll pass with flying colors, I'll never give up on making you the best Owada you can be!!" Taka was the embodiment of confidence and Mondo was smiling lovingly the entire speech. "Bro! I love it when you get all poetic!" Mondo threw his arm over Takas shoulders and Taka did the same both of them with wide smiles.