4

Days were flying like a wind. Irene was enjoying her life.. changing herself into more bold and upfront being.Being unapologetic a of herself.
Hey.. Irene.
"Hello Aryan".
Scholarship application exam forms be are out.
"Well offcourse am applying...am paying off my college fees beacuse of that damn Scholarship.I Always manage to get the 100%..like every year"
Irene but doesn't your Family..
Umm..?
"You know nothing about my life ..I don't have a family..I live in lives matter.. the people there are my only family"
Am sorry Irene...you have always got my back.
"Someone being sorry for me is the least thing I want".
Well Irene.. just remember I am with you for exam.
"Okay fine"
Irene gives hudge sigh as Aryan leaves.
Irene fills the exam form, and leaves to fetch some groceries for the dinner.
"Hello,Jane am about to fetch groceries be there at Walmart."
Oh sorry Irene am busy today ..you do it yourself.
"Okay fine"
Irene has hudge bags of groceries.
Lemme give you a helping hand miss.
"No am fine"
You really need help with those lemme really help miss.
"Okay ...help"
Thank you miss. Am a construction worker my name is Daniel...And about yourself miss?
"Am Irene I live in lives matter am 19 years old. Thank you for your help.Now lemme go"
As you wish.
Irene and other people there starts preparing dinner. Irene wants to prepare something special for Jake
So she prepares his favourite ramen.
It's dinner time and everyone is . "Thats my seat you need..get up."
Ohh sorry miss.
You don't have to be rude to everyone around you everytime Irene. Start to respect people around you.
"That's not .. Jake ..I was just"
Leave the explanations aside.
Jake look I have made special ramen for you.
Your such a simp Irene.You flirt with everyone.Your more of a lady incel here.
"You can't be serious, sia."
Am very serious Irene.
"But am ..."
Irene your a bish.
"Thanks Sword".
"And am atleast not a bdsm pet like you Sia"
'You can't be serious here. I mean what the.. Actual fuck.Irene.Your soo rude.' says Sword in a stren voice.

"Am really sorry guys..I am sorry for everything..am sorry. Extremely sorry."
'You apologise too much....it's annoying. First you say shit to my brother and sister...then you impress me with ramen. Then you go on flirting with guys.Stop with your shit Irene.' Jake said.
"Sword and Sia are your cousins..am I no one to you..do I even matter here?"
'your self victimizing again.. Irene...I don't want your ramen.'
"Am sorry Jake."
'shhhhh...what's going on...why are all of you making a pretty face cry?' says a soft voice from behind..There he stands..tall , dusky, muscular, with deep green eyes and a soft voice.
Feels like am looking at a man for the first time..so heavenly.
'Did you say something miss?'
"Urghh...noo...I mean yes. .I mean... I always have roasted chicken with my ramen"
He smirked. 'This is Grayson'
''Irene".
'And that's the most sweet blush I have seen Irene.'