Chapter 1

We begin in a mountain at north. A red haired boy was there looking down silently at the bugs. It was currently raining and he has no time to dry his clothes. At first sight the boy would look much not. But believe it. He was blind a blind--

16 Years Ago.

" I.. im sorry tanjiro , you might have to live alone " a female with green highlights said as she touches the boys cheeks

" Tale care " but before she could say goodbye she was killed her head was destroyed by a whip with sharp bone 

Then he finally stared into the boy smiling happily. He was about to touch him when the supposed dad had died but no. Muzan stepped back. Despite the father having a large hole in his stomach he managed to cut him slightly but the father was also losing too much blood. But there he stood straight up but now it was really late. The father was now dead too next to the wife. As muzan approached the baby. A flame like thunder struck down at the boy it was too a big one and on the horizon was the sun rising and he has no time to risk for a dead child.

The child wasn't dead but. That lighting was the reason for his blindless , but also the reason for the gifts he had recieved. He see dead people , he smell them , he feels them and hears them. That was the gift.

Thats how he has always been.

The sensitive touch of his only by touching the ground he can locate and visualize his opponents body positioning and movements. Even if such slight movement he can feel the touch of it in the air.

His sense of hearing is so impossible to have , that he can hear people from miles , hear the heartbeats , the blood flows and even the blood vessel pulse.

His sense of smelling is also humanly impossible , having such great smelling ability that he can smell blood , water , food and even emotions of others.

But not only that using all three of his great senses he can envision the persons future movements.

That lightning that struck him when he was only a baby. Caused him to not see anything he cant even use see through world. But he can see dead people and they helped him throughout his training.

What training you might ask. A Breath Style by Yoriichi Tsugikuni , Breath Of The Sun. But to think that he befriended a few animals such as Butterflies , Birds , Snakes and Bears that helped him to create his own fighting styles.

( Current Time )

Tanjiro was there hugging the katana of his ancestors as his wide eyes just looked like it was staring at something.

" I should get going " the misty voice like the night but bright tone like the day changed the whole atmosphere

So he starts walking around like a normal person. Tanjiro does things differently than others since he was blind but has these great three senses. His mind almost works like a machine.

' 1 step on the grass should be very careful and dont weight my foot heavily then move at the speed of -- never mind i should just dash ' the red haired man dashed like a spinning bullet

Arriving at a very weird town. Most people there he felt , hear and smell them differently than other people in cities.

He by touching the ground he felt the temperature drop. Meaning the moon is arriving soon. He can feel that almost everyone that walks pass by him is mostly staring at his katana. So he is in high alert.

After a few thinking he realised he had smelled this type of thing before.

' a blood demon art? , so a mind control ive got to find this demon '