enemies or lovers????

Hagrid is horny again, like always actually. So he entered the forbidden forest, again, to look for a phat ass unicorn, again. But Dumblewhore- oops Dumbledore ordered him to search for those ginger bros, I guess you know who they are. Anyways, Hagrid walked among (us hehe funny) those giant trees. Those trees were so big that almost no light came through, also he liked them because they remind him of nipples (no kink shaming here). After jerking off- I mean searching for the Weasley's, he took a route he has never taken before. Suddenly a slight scent tingled his nose. It was so spicey and... somehow nice i guess? "wow... what is that? What has such a pleasing smell?" questioned Hagrid under his breath. He decided to investigate. Soon the ground became muddier and muddier and the smell intensified. It was harder for him to walk in the now watery mud, but he couldn't resist. He just had to know what it was, what lived in that unknown swamp. Hagrid had actually never seen a swamp before so he was even more interested. Suddenly he heard a roar. A loud one to be honest. "Who came in my swamp uninvited?!" a threatening voice screamed at him. Hagrid immediatly pulled out his crossbow and his pink umbrella at hand. Hagrid looked around carefully, ready to defend himself. "Who are you? And why aren't you dead yet?" The voice asked again. "I am not scared to kill you" "me neither." Hagrid answered but deep inside he knew he is just a little crybaby. Suddenly the creature jumped at Hagrid. Both screamed but Hagrid in fear. Hagrid shot out of panic and missed that green something, because his aim is shitty. In his whole career he has never seen such a creature. It was ugly but somehow charming at the same time. They struggeled on the ground and the creature hit him a couple times in the face. Hagrid almost started crying but the hits stopped. "What are you?" Hagrid asked when he thought it was safe to speak again. The green ogre just stared him in the eyes. "I- I am Shrek..." He mumbled "K I am Rubius Hagrid, nice to meet ya." They stared eachother in the eyes, for about five minutes. Both thought the same thing: " Maybe... he is the right one..." They came closer and closer, until their noses touched. Both blushed but they felt the same. Hagrid couldn't help himself to say:" ara ara" with a seducive voice and his lip. Shrek instantly knew he is the right one, for sure. Shrek kissed him on the cheek first because he couldn't find his mouth under all that hair. But he found it. They kissed first slightly on the lips but it aggravated to a arousing tongue fight. They rolled in the mud. Hagrid pulled him away from that kiss and said out breath:" Ya smell so damn gud... i want more..." He moand and Shrek licked his tiny baby toes he always kept in his pocket. But little did Hagrid knew that Shrek has known him for a long time and this isn't his true form. Shrek hesitated but began kissing Hagrids neck like a vampire. "Wanna have kinky time?" asked Shrek timidly. "w-what? Yes I am so horny!" Hagrid answerd him excited. Shrek ripped of his clothes and pulled down his pants showing off his green and hairy humongous chongous. Hagrid blushed sitting in the mud almost naked. "I-I think can't do it..." Hagrid tried to hide his tears. "Why? Are ya a pussy or something?" Shrek asked him aggressively because he was horny and wanted to do the forbidden. NOW. "I... just my peeweeny is so small... and yours is big. I think you wouldn't like it." Hagrid cried softly. Shrek didn't care about that and shoved up his shlongus up his ass. Hagrid cried in pain because Shrek accedently bit of his ear trying to succ on them. Hagrid moand while Shrek moved his chongus in him while kissing his hairy neck. "I I I am going to put my milk inside you now. Are ya ready son?" Shrek said while slapping Hagrids ass. "Yes d-Daddy!" Hagrid moaned. After that they had to stop because Hagrid started sobbing uncontrollably and it wasn't sexy anymore. "I could actually handle that phat ass butters." Hagrid thought to himself being proud.