Date in Iwatodai Dorms- Akihiko and Shinjiro (from Persona 3) [short fanfic]

Akihiko had invited Shinji at over for a "bro hangover" at the dorms but he highly doubted that of course. After a long day of being In
Tartarus (like a tower, but filled with scary monsters called Shadows), during the Dark Hour [or Kagejikan] (which is a time period that is mainly at midnight, were unless you possess a Persona (which is your rebellious spirit in you, and very few people have this), people turn into coffins to protect themselves from Shadows (because they don't have a Persona), all over the city. Anyways, back to the story, Akihiko invited Shinji to the dorms and since no one was there because they had all went to eat, it would mean that both of them were alone. After Shinji cooked a mouthwatering meal, he decided since he had a very special bond with Akihiko because he was his closest ally and best friend, and it was Valentine's, to give him a box of chocolates. "I..I think I like you... like a lot. We've been together for a long time, both in Tartarus and I've always admired how you're so smart and so handsome...so here... I love you." To the other male's surprise, it turned out that he felt the same way, and saying, "Wow...I like you too.... like a lot." Then Shinji said, "I guess we're both madly in love with each other...how about we go play some games elsewhere?" He said in a seductive way. And thus, they both "spent a long time together."
Done! Lol also here's the Spotify playlist that I listened to while writing this.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4KRvRcP7r3WYofkEibjNsL?si=6De1_Q_uQKuSERJ8am3eCA
Ty for reading!