6

It's already dinner time so we're all here in the dining room, eating our meals. It's awfully quiet and it really suffocate me for real. The awkward silence that coating us is unbearable for me so i'm thinking what can i do to remove the awkwardness.

I sigh loudly to gain their attention and i definitely succeeded. They all look at me with their curious eyes, some even stopped chewing their food and look at me. My eyes landed at Hyejin who is looking at me while chewing the meat, she look really funny and i can't help but to burst out laughing.

"Have you gone insane Jung Wheein?"

Hyejin asks me and i laugh even harder. Not many seconds have passed, i hear someone who also laugh. I roam my eyes around and saw Hoseok laughing his ass out. I don't know why he's laughing but his laugh makes me crack even more.

I and Hoseok already stop laughing but when our eyes met again, i can't help but to laugh so hard. Even i, don't know why we are laughing like a fool here.

"This kids must be crazy."

Yoongi hyung said and shake his head but what make me laugh to death is when Jin accidentally spit out the water on Yoongi then he laugh like a window wiper.

"Jin hyung! That's gross, eww!"

Yoongi blurted out and stand up to get some tissues. Then when i look at my unnies, i saw Solar unnie clapping like a seal while letting out her dolphin like laugh, Byul unnie smacking Jin oppa's arm while laughing and Hyejin who is still unbothered and just eating her meal.

The awkwardness earlier was gone and now, we're just laughing like a fool here. I look around and my eyes suddenly lands at Taehyung. I just saw him smiling while looking at...me? But when our eyes met, he looks away and act like nothing happened. I also tear my attention away from him and tilted my head.

What's wrong with him?

"Let's just watch some romance movies!"

"Eww, that's just so boring Chim. Let's just watch some action film."

"Shut up you two, we will watch a horror movie."

So now we are all here in the living room and all of us are fighting over the movie we're going to watch. I'm so done with them so i just lean my back on the couch i'm sitting at and eat some popcorns.

"Whee, don't eat those! The movie isn't starting yet."

Solar unnie say and gently hit my hand, i just scoff at her and stare at the ceiling. They are all shouting and fighting over the movie and i'm just sick of it.

"Ahem, bored?"

I hear someone beside me fakely cough to grab my attention so i look on who is it and i saw a tall figure looking down at me and smiling so wide.

"Uhm, kinda?"

I chuckle a little bit at Taehyung as he sit next to me and we both stare at the ceiling. I can see him in my peripheral vision and i saw him throwing some glances on me.

"It's so loud here, do you want some walk outside?"

I hate the silence between us so i suddenly blurted out that question to Taehyung. Please don't get me wrong huh! I mean maybe he's also bored? Argh! Maybe i ask the wrong question-

"Sure! Let's go?"

He immediately stand up and offer his hand to me. I'm flustered at his sudden action so i feel my face suddenly heat up. I look away for him to not notice it but i gladly accept his hand, it felt so soft- okay.
When i'm already up, i go to Byul unnie and inform her that we'll just go for a short walk. She throw me some suspicious looks and i can't help but to roll my eyes.

"Okay..? But go back here on time okay? It's cold outside."

I just nod at him and look for Taehyung. I saw him talking with Jin oppa so i just waited for him at the door. After some few seconds, i saw him running towards me,

"Let's go?"

I just nod and open the door. The cold breeze welcome us and i can't help but to smile. We go near the sea shore and start to have some talk.

"So how's your wound? Is it okay for you to walk?"

Taehyung bring up the topic and look at the bandage on my knees. I just slowly nod but my attention is on the big waves.

"It hurts a little but i guess it's already alright?"

He just chuckle a little and stop at his place. I also stop and look at him weirdly, what is he doing?

"Why?"

I ask him but instead of answering me, he gently grab my hand and drag me away from the wet sand. I look at his hand grabbing mine and also look at his face- okay i should stop.

"Let's just sit here. I can't force you to walk Wheein, you can hurt yourself."

He took off his slippers and sit down on the sand, he tap the space beside him while looking at me. I get what he want to say so i slowly sit down beside him and look at the sea waves.

"Uh, you shouldn't mind me Taehyung. I'm okay.."

I look down to hide my blushing face. I don't know why am i blushing, but maybe it's because of his unexpected actions. I mean, it's been years since someone do it for me..

"I should. I just don't want to see someone being hurt."

Reality hits me and i just let out a small 'ahh'. Maybe he's just like this to everyone, maybe he's just so kind.

"So what do you do for living?"

He bring up some topic and i'm thankful because of that. I look at him and look at the sea waves again.

"I'm actually running a company, a clothing line to be exact. Do you know the Redd clothing line? Yeah, i run that one."

I can hear his gasp so i can't help but to chuckle a little. I look at him and i saw him putting his hand on his open mouth.

"You're the CEO of that clothing line? Wow, i don't know that a cutie girl like you can be the CEO of that big company!"

I hit him and laugh so hard. He's complementing so hard and i can't help but to be amuse by him.

"You're exaggerating it Taehyung. How about you? What do you do for living?"

He just look away and sigh, did i ask the wrong question?

。。。