chapter 13

↱                                     ♡                                   ↰

↳                                     ♡                                   ↲

𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥

☟︎☟︎☟︎

September 19th

    The feeling of a body pressing in close to her awoke Hermione on the early September day. The sun was out, birds were chirping, rays were casting down through the windows onto her. She could consider this a great morning, but when she remembered what day it was and who she was with, she soon considered it perfect.

    With her eyes still shut as she began to wake up, she turned over to lay on her back, stretching herself out for a moment. She ticked her neck to the side, a small pop sounding. She fell still again as she got comfortable in the new position, but her somewhat pleasant moment was interrupted when a body rolled on top of her, head hitting her chest as arms wrapped around her waist.

    Slowly opening her eyes, she looked down to be met with Y/N's head snug in the crook of her neck, nose pressed against her skin as her hold around her only tightened. She didn't mind though, instead she wrapped her arms around her neck to pull her in closer. Hearing Y/N sigh, she felt her hands gently caressing her sides over the fabric of her pajama top, along with soft kisses being placed to her neck.

    "Happy nineteenth birthday, pretty girl," Y/N said lowly, voice a bit low and raspy since the two had just woken up. Hermione gave a tiny smile at her words as she tightened her hold around her neck, pulling and pushing her impossibly closer.

    "Thank you, my love," she murmured in response, silence falling over them for a few moments as they laid there in each other's touch, relishing in the feeling as neither said a word. It wasn't until Y/N tiredly picked herself up and off of her to hover over her did the two make eye contact, smiles on both of their faces with their exhausted appearances.

    Y/N looked over her for a moment, took in her features and every little aspect of her. Her jawline had gotten more defined over the years, her hair no longer too bushy but instead wavy and tame-able. The freckles lining her cheeks were a bit more prominent, and her eyes had grown to be a lighter shade of brown over the past few years, almost like a milk chocolate. Though that only made Y/N fall in love with her even more.

    "You look older," she teased softly, laughing as she saw Hermione give a scrunch of her face, playfully hitting at her shoulder which caused her to roll off of her and to the spot next to her on the bed. She landed on her stomach as she propped her elbows up, the bushy-haired girl giving her a slight grin.