Meeting 1D again

Happy New Years everyone :)

####################################################

In seconds all of my 'brothers' were infront of me while josh was holding me protectively in his arms. They had their guns ready but not out.

"Niall?"

"Yes!" he said excitedly

"Guys calm down its just niall he wont hurt me,would you niall?"

He shook his head then causiously he stepped forward but was stopped when we all heard 4 more sets of footsteps coming towards us.

Liam was the first to speak "Niall? Niall! What have i told you about running ahead of us. You could get lost or hurt-" he stopped when he noticed all of us. He took a step closer to niall and kinda pushed him behind him.

"Hello. Sorry about niall. He always runs away from me." he looked at us all but his eyes settled on me and his eyes opened wide. "Jacey?"

Once again the 1D boys took a step but my boys wouldnt allow that and they took a step closer to me.

"Josh get jacey out of here.NOW" .Chase never took his eyes off of all the boys while he talked to josh. Josh understood the order and started to pull me back over to my bike but i tried pulling away. "Josh no. They wont hurt me.Please." "Jacey i dont have a choice"

I felt someone grab me out of joshs arms and pull me against there chest. Unfortunetly they touched my stitches and i cried out in pain. I heard lots of safety of guns go off then many yells from my boys.

"Stop"

"Let her go"

"Step away and we wont shoot" those were the only ones i heard amongst the many shouts. I looked behind me and saw Harry with his eyes wide and he looked really scared but he didnt let me go.

Harry started pulling me over to the other boys (Niall,Liam,Louis,Zayn) while they all had shocked faces. "We wont hurt her we just want to talk to her" i heard niall say with a shakey but confident voice.

My boys didnt look pleased at all. I could see Ryan,one of my other close friends,slowly inch himself closer. I could only see it because im a trained agent. I had to stop this before it got out of hand. But how?

We are trained to take down the threat and right now harry,niall,zayn,louis and liam are the threats, and i know that they wont hurt me,they know they wont hurt me but my 'brothers' dont know that.

I saw Ryan almost in reach so i slowly moved forward toward him because i was a little light-headed and i need to go sit down but then i thought of how to stopped this.

I dashed out of harry's arms,so that i was in the middle of both groups and i did something that wasnt out of the ordinary for me. I told a joke to both suprise all of them and to break the tension between everyone.

"What did the dad buffalo say to the child buffalo when he dropped him off at school?.................BISON" i said with a big smile on my face.

First i heard niall laugh then louis,harry,zayn,liam and then my whole team. I just stood inbetween everyone with an innocent smile on my face while looking around everywhere.

I still felt like i was being watched. It was starting to freak me out. I spun around in circles looking everywhere trying to find who was possibly watching me and all the boys.

I heard everyone stop laughing and i could feel their stares on me but i ignored them. I saw movement behind some parked cars about 10 metres away and i knew it was them. I spun around quickly and started giving orders to my team.

"Hayden,Jamie,Blake,Jake,Jason get the boys out of here.Take them back to HQ. Cam,Aaron,Ethan,Ryan,Lucas to the left bend those cars. Chase,Ryder,Ty,Owen with me were gonna take the right"

Right when i finished my orders i heard gunshots go off.........

####################################################

Sorry its so short. I will try making the next ones longer. I just wanted to leave you on a cliff hanger😉. I will probally upload the next chapter tomorrow night. I am gonna commit myself to this book and my other ones. but this one is my main one. Peace ✌