kissed 😺

TW: SMUT,cringe, song singing
HELP ME RN.

a/n: backstory: cedick said he loved raven and raven walked away and said she loved cedick to drako and drako is now brocken.

song choice - apocalypse- cigarettes after sex.

A thick grey cloud hung over hogwarts school , inside  the picturesque castle lay a distressed baka.

she was eating a wrap and the insides all splurted on her face and clothes. Then cedick diggory came and licked it off her . silly baka she thought.

drako was so mad he wanted to lik her face.he was brocken. when raven admitted her stupid feelings. today was the baka ball. drako was going with astoria. and raven was now going with blaise.

skip to getting ready for the yule ball ...

ravens outfit:

pansy walked in and

'' w-woah b-baka y-you look amazing''.

'' thank you but i look ugly . nobody would ever want me.'' raven sighed

pansy just walked out to find astoria .

raven sings '' alone again, alone again.''

drako walked past her dorm and heard her angelic voice . it was heaven to his red,  earwaxy  and gunky ears. he opened the door slightly and he found raven looking scrumptious. he screamed '' OH MY BAKA CACA''

Raven turned around scared and said worridley '' did someone die, is it cedick?''

drako despised that name. everything was about him. he just walked out

raven continued her song '' alone again, alone againnnnn, ALONEEEEE.''

blaise entered and gaped at raven.

'' as long as your next to me..'' he sung

'' just the two of us'' she screeched

blaise kissed her on the lips and raven couldnt stop. his hand ran down her body and placed on her thigh. But he pulled her away.

'' later , i promise caca .'' as he kissed her on the cheek

A/n: that was the fiat seggual scene