Two friends from another Universe

|Location: Another Universe: The United Nazi Reich of America. New York.|

|Date: 1964, January 1st.|

|Time: 17:10|

Black suits. Shiny Medals. It was just an ordinary Christmas day in the office. Everybody was celebrating, drinking some champagne, enjoying their time.

Hello. If you don't know me, I'm Obergruppenführer John Smith. I'm a high ranking official in The Nazi America. I would normally report to Reichsmarschal George Rockwell, but he outed himself as a traitor and was executed. Now I report to Reichsführer Heindrich Himmler.

I have a family, a wife and 2 children, who were speaking to the other members of the officer's families. Everything was well.

Then it happened. The first body fell to the floor, leaving nothing but dust, then the others followed suit. Soon only half the room was left. Everybody's faces wore a terrified look. I found my family and started comforting them. Then I started to search for Himmler.

Fortunately he has not disappeared. I talked to him about what happened and it seemed so that everyone except him on the highest floor has dissapeared. Something's not right.

Then I felt something I thought I would never feel in my life. I reached out my pocket and picked a device to see that a message has been sent to me.

"Urgent Message from Commander Parker."

I read it and found out that something not-so-good happened in the universe he was in. I

~!!!~!!!~!!!~!!!~

|Location: / Unknown region of space / |

|Date: 2019, April 5th.|

|Time: Unknown|

Stark and Nebula worked around the clock to keep the ship functioning. No fuel, food ran out, air will run out tommorrow.

'If we lose, we do it together'

They weren't together. Not this time. Not anymore. After leaving a message for Pepper and lied on the floor. Nebula came, piucked him up[ and put him on a nearby seat.

He woke up under a weird siren sound. It was loud. Nebula rushed in and looked up to see a black ship hovering above them.

~Timeskip~

|Location: America. Ex Development center for Porsche. Renovating in progress...|

|Date: 2019 April 7th.|

The ship landed near the new compound. The hatch opened and some stairs came down. Nebula helped Tony out of the ship.

"Tony, are you alright?" Steve said.

"Pepper. Where's Pepper?" Tony asked.

"Tony..." Pepper hugged him tightly.

"The kid... Peter. Is he..." Tony asked.

There were obvious signs of fear in his voice.

~Time skip~

|Date: 2019, April 6th|

|Time: 5:56 a.m.|

"So... Thanos did exactly... what he was going to do..." Black Widow said.

"Any news about your world?" Steve asked Himmler and Smith

"Results are yet to come in, but we do expect the exactly the same outcome. Unfortunately we are only able to collect data within the Reich and Japan." Himmler explained

"How so?" Banner asked.

"Despite the similar situation in every single existing country in our world, tension remains." Smith continued.

"But we can work on that." Himmler evaluated.

"Good."

~Time Skip the assault of Thanos's pension home.~

|Location: Thanos's "Retirement house"|

|Time: 5:00 p.m.|

Everyone stared at Thanos... they didn't want to believe that he really did destroy the stones.

"He's lyin'. He hid them somewhere." Rhodey said.

"Maybe my father's a monster... But not a Liar."

Thanos exhaled in agony.

"Thank you daughter... Perhaps I was too harsh to you..." He said.

Thor couldn't take it anymore and sliced his head off. Everybody looked in horror. There was no way out. No way. They met a wall in a maze and suddenly that wall surrounded them, trapped them.

"What have you done?" Smith asked in disbelief.

"I sliced his head off." Thor replied.

Above everyone else, the person who was most lost was not Thor or Steve. It was Smith. To him this felt like a anchor holding him down to the bottom of the sea. He didn't do this for his country nor to avenge somebody. He was doing this to return his old friend.

He slowly walked to the balcony side of the small hut and sat down on the bench. He just sat there. There was no way out of this. Not a drop of hope.

"OR IS THERE?"

The author said, secretely in voice over.