Arguments!

Noah comes home from collage very upset and runs passed the living room straight to the bathroom and locks the door. Meanwhile his twin sister, Addison beck, and her Bestfriend, Dixie Damelio, are sitting in the living room
Watching a film. They both see Noah rush pass them and are very confused as to what he was up to but don't take much notice.
Meanwhile in the bathroom,

"I have a 11 month old daughter and you didn't think to tell me any sooner Laura!" Noah said in an angry tone clenching his right hand into a fist.

"N-Noah I don't know what you are talking about" said Laura acting confused.

"Laura don't play dumb, how could you do this to me. You told me the pregnancy test came back negative!" Noah says getting angrier than he was before.

Laura pauses for a second not knowing what to say. She finally pick up the courage to speak."who told you Noah?"

"It doesn't matter who told me Laura! What matters is the fact that my daughter has had to go 11 months of her life without a dad! When can I see her? When can she come and stay with me?" Noah says as he gets more frustrated.

"Who said you could see her? your right she has gone 11 months without her dad which proves she doesn't need you. I have a perfect boyfriend who she's going to call dad and she wont know any different! Now leave me alone Noah!"

A tear falls down Noah's cheek as he listens to what Laura's saying. He leans against the wall and then slowly slides Down it until he is sitting on the floor crying in silence. A few seconds go by before Noah speaks again.

"Laura you can't do this to me or to Nova. I just want to see my little girl grow up, I have already missed so much of her life you have to let me see her. Please Laura, please don't do this to me" Noah says while sobbing on the phone.

"Oh shut up you big baby, you will never see Nova and she will never know who you are! Now I have to go and put my daughter to sleep bye Noah" Laura says while laughing a little.

"Wait Laura please-" Laura puts the phone down and Noah just sits in a ball in silence while crying quietly so nobody will be able to hear him.