𝕏𝕏

After Sierra dropped the bomb of her and Nik being soulmates he had kissed her, picked her up from the couch and brought her to the bedroom. He asked her multiple times if she wanted this before he actually went through with it and I think you know exactly what is meant by that.

Now they were cuddling with Sierra's head on his chest as he played with her hair and she was tracing figures on his bare chest. They were silent, they didn't say anything but that was okay because nothing had to be said. Eventually though after a long moment of silence, Sierra spoke up.

"You know what I think we should do next?" She asked him. He looked down at her with a slight smirk but when she rolled his eyes and shook her head he stared at her as if she had offended him.

"What do you think we should do next, little dove?" He asked her back, amusement clear in his voice as he continued to play with her hair.

"I think we should wake your family." She said shyly. "I think it's time for them to wake up and witness how the world is now." Klaus looked at his girl with so much adoration that it made her shy. However, he did agree with her.

"Yeah, I think so too love." He said and she smiled. "But not right now, tomorrow or something. Now you're mine." He says and rolls on top of her with a possessive growl escaping his throat. She giggled as he buries his face into her neck and starts to leave tiny, soft kisses.

"I'm okay with that but, I've always been yours." She says with a smile and kisses him softly when he pulls his face away from her neck. They both fell asleep like that.

The next morning when Sierra woke up, she really had to go to the bathroom. She tried to move out from klaus' grip on her waist but, he only thightned his arms around her. She wiggled around, trying to get free from his death grip.

"Can you stop moving around?" He whined as he rolled on top of her, not doing her bladder a favour at all. Sierra groaned as the urge to pee grew even stronger now that he was lying on top of her.

"Nik." She calls his name, annoyed.

"What?"

"I have to pee."

"Too bad." He really wasn't planning on letting her go. He hurried his face into her neck and took a deep breath, letting her scent calm him down. He still couldn't believe that she was actually there with him again.

"Oh come on Niklaus." Sierra whines. She really needed to go, like, now. That's when a idea popped up in her head. She softly kissed his temple and she could feel his smile against her neck, she continued and kisses down his neck and eventually started sucking on the skin just underneath his ear. She managed to flip them over and when she was free, she ran to the bathroom while giggles ascaped her mouth.

"That's not fair!" Nik yells back at her as he watches her run to the bathroom. He had a smile on his face as he rolled his eyes and got up from the bed. As he got dressed he thought about the night before, about their activities but, also about how she asked him to wake his family and how he told her they'd to It today.

"Nik?" She asks as she came out of the bathroom in her underwear. You could clearly see her scars on her thighs but, you could barely see her ribs now, she was doing better and it was all because of klaus. He looked up at her with a smile as he pulled his pants on. "Are we going to wake your family today?"

"Yeah, I think it's time for them to wake up." He said with a small smile and chuckled when she tackled him in a hug. "Should we tell Rebekah or should we surprise her?" Klaus asked Sierra and she smiled, saying that they should surprise her. "Alright, surprise it is."