Chapter 10: A new game

When the car came to a stop everyone got out of the car. Before I could put my foot on the pavement, I appeared in Jungkooks room. I really need to learn how to control that. I walked out of his room. And heard someone calling me.

"Yes?" I asked as I walked down the hall towards the main area.

"You scared me. I thought you left." Jungkook said with a worried look on his face.

"I'm sorry. I guess I was thinking of your room because that's where I appeared." I said with a little frown.

"Ok it's fine just next time tell me before you disappear." He put his hand on my shoulder. And then the warmness of his touch consumed me.

We walked towards the couch and sat down.

A minute later the rest of the boys walked in.

"Jungkook why did you have to run up the stairs?" Hoseok asked when he entered the room and dropped his bad on the chair.

The rest walked into the home, some went to their rooms and a couple to the kitchen, while I sat next to Jungkook on the couch.

"I wanted to make sure she didn't disappear."

"You were worried I was gone?" I asked with a little smirk.

"A bit. I want to know more about why you're here. It could be fun to figure that out." He said while looking at me dead in the eyes. (Pun intended)

"I guess it would be good to figure that out. Sounds like a video game where we need to beat the level to see what happens." 

"Yah. Now you just made it sound so much more fun." He then jumped off the couch and stood infront of me. He put his hand out and said, "Let's do this ghost girl."

I laughed. Then stood up and grabbed his hand, "Let's do this bunny boy."