Facades

"Dragon?! Dragon's scale! HAVE YOU GONE MAD YOU POOHEAD VIRGIN CAT!"

The one eyed half cat immediately pulled out his sharp long nails and screeched to show the sharp teeth, slightly scaring away the woman who was barely wearing any clothes.

"Who is a VIRGIN. YOUR MOM IS VIRGIN. I'M JUST NOT A WHORE LIKE YOU!"

The siren wearing a purple transparent gown moved her leg on the bed, trying to seduce the cat.

The persian cat was in no mood for seducing and scrunched his nose, "Do you think this is a joke. It's about my son!"

The woman screamed as well, "THAT'S WHY I'M SAYING. IT'S ABOUT YOUR SON! YOU CAN NOT JUST TRY DRAGON'S SCALE ON HIS HALF CAT BODY!"

Monoeyed hawk screeched, "It's my son. That's why I'm using dragon's scale. Do you think I would use dragon's scale on those lowly creatures. Don't talk nonsense. If my son successfully make this stage then he can rule the world. We CAT CLAN CAN RULE THE DEMON WORLD!"

An envious looked flashed onto the woman's eyes.

Monoeyed hawk reassured her, "Turan, Don't worry, Siren clan will be our closest companion then. Hm, how does it sound? They won't be able to use us as they please anymore. We won't have to sell our bodies and cry for mercy. Don't you want it."

He lowered his voice before saying, "don't you want freedom?"

***

16 years later.

"You morons, how- how HOW DARE YOU RAPE SOMEONE FROM CAT CLAN! DO YOU WANT TO DIE THAT BADLY. YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME, I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU!"

The naked half pig was trembled uncontrollably and just then a black feather dropped by his feet.

Everyone froze momentarily, watching the scene unfold with a horrified expression. The next moment everyone started running madly. Some people didn't even bother to run and madly hit their own head in the ground, some cried out loudly, some crashed onto each other and some slaughtered their own origin to make a path and ran.

But alas, that night, everyone died in the pig demon clan. A demonslaughter had wiped away the whole clan. And not a drop of blood was left in anyone's body. Only skin and bone remained as a proof that indeed slaughter happened here.

***

"Dragon?" The old man thought he had hearing problem otherwise there was no way.....

"Thomas are you sure you don't have eye problem? Is it because your cultivation went wrong?"

Poisson immediately backed up his brother, "My Lord, impossible. I have seen too. The wings of dragon, h-how how can we mistake it."

Wolfe, the current leader of Ten Silver Sect, felt like he could taste the blood in his mouth.

The dragon clans were eliminated thousands years ago at the price of million people's lives. It was a battle between mainly cultivators and dragon demons, but even many demon clans supported the human race back then because truly dragon clan was almighty yet full of cruelty.

The war had only two options, either the human clan would disappear forever or the dragon clan would be wiped thoroughly.

Because the heaven had favoured them, victory was bestowed upon the human back then, but now...

Wolfe wasn't so sure if human clan would be blessed by heaven this time.

"But..." Thomas interrupted the other's train of thought and said, "But there was something off with the creature."