A/n

Hello! This is my first story on here ever made so, sorry if there are typos and such!

I hope you enjoy the story and there may be smut later in the story but I will place a warning before hand (just in case)

The story may not be the best as I have not done this before but constructive criticism would be helpful! And all your opinions of course!

It may follow the story line but not completely. Things that didn't happen in the story will happen since Lexa is a different Character and will bring Changes (obviously) and some deaths won't happen.

The story in my opinion doesn't start off the best but gets better as I progress. I usually have longer chapter (900 words or so) and would like to warn you of that.

Lexa is shipped with Fred. They do not start officially dating until book 3 starts (I'm not making them into separate book things on here I'll just specify which book it is by the first chapters) (example Chapter one: book one and so one)

Fred and Lexa will have moments before they date of course! They just don't date officially until the third book. Her third year.

I would like to just show what I think Lexa would look like in year one. Lexa has Black hair and green eyes (just like Harry) and her scar is on the back of her neck so her aunt and uncle have always made her have long hair.
Picture down below is what I think she would have looked like. Photo is from Pinterest.

 Photo is from Pinterest

Enjoy!