Story 1

Your in a class trial and your palms are sweating like mad. You knew you were the mastermind and had to frame someone or else you die. You closed your eyes tight thinking of who to frame and you suddenly feel something soft and warm place itself into your sweating hand. You open your eyes feeling calmer only to see chiaki smiling at you whilst holding your hand. You slightly blush and nod. (Keep in mind only chiaki knows your the mastermind.) She nods back and you tell who you want to frame. Chiaki helps give a good statement why and that person gets voted off and executed. About an hour later you hear a knock on your dorm door to realise chiaki had came to see you. You let her in and you both sit down on your bed. “Thank you for saving me back there Y/N” chiaki smiled.You smile back “No problem!”.  You both lean in for a kiss only to see monokuma walk in on you.He stares at you both with disgust and slowly closes the door. You both shrug and lean back in for the kiss. It's finally the last trial and you and chiaki hug “We'll make it out of here chiaki I know it.” you nod to her and she nods back “Thank you”. The people remaining vote for the last culprit and the survivors along with you and chiaki all walk out of there safe and sound.