Chap 10:Werewolf V.S Werewolf

"Hey so what's your name i mean I got to call you something" I said trying to keep my frustration to myself as.

"My name is something you don't need to know but you can call me Siká. Which means shadow in Greek" he said in a low masculine way. He seemed quiet smart for a half blood although it was to be expected from the son of the head i guess. I hope Matt and Siká can get along I don't want to split them up but if I have to them i will.

My cold, dainty hand touched the clear glass door handle. As it swung open a unpleasant gust of wind past me. My hair swung behind me as a Siká was smashed against the wall opposite my back. I twirled around to see Matt fuming and him holding Siká by the collar. It wasn't a pleasant site to see. If Matt hurt him then guess who would get into the most trouble, oh look it me!

"STOP MATT HE'S MY GUESST BE NICE" I shout pulling him back bye the ear. I could tell he won't get over this very quickly but I had no choice, I bet he would kill him if I aloud it.

"Did he do that to you? The mark on your neck i can smell him on you" Matt said just as I let go. I didn't reply. If I told him no that would be a lie but if I told him yes then there was a possibility he would hurt Siká. I couldn't take the rist.

" be a good dog and be polite I'll explain it later once it is all cleared up ok" the words I spoke were clear and were released from my mouth with no hesitation. I didn't know what to do next but to tell everything to Matt as I do trust him but the consequences were lethal to me.

"I am indeed grateful that you care so much for me but I can take care of my self and Siká here is the son of the head. He would of killed me if he didn't have a heart. There for he only drank some of my blood" I tried to explain it slowly but as every word came out the full blood werewolf i front of me just got more and more infuriated. For once it wasn't me getting myself into a state of my dark side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEXT DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Ender Diary,

                              The scratch on my back has fully healed and i am good to go back to combat class. My magic levels have grown and I am frolicking like a newly born lamb. Matt and Siká are still not getting along well but it is to be expected as they have only known each other for a day. Today is my first day with Siká around with me in class it's going to be a bit weird but it was either this or toucher or death, so I might stick with this. Anyway it's not that bad. He just follows me around. Except to girls areas only or when I need to do a quick clothes change otherwise that would be a bit purvey. 

I have to go to class soon but hay ho. When I first came to the academy i thought it would just breeze and that the six hundred years would go quickly but I've only been here a fortnight and I'm already finding it tiring and hard to keep up with everything that goes on here.

Ender's Love.... Ivory