Chapter Three

Adam's PoV

I wake up and I'm immediately freaked out. What the fuck? All I see is black at first. Then I see the same red eyes as before. My eyes go wide. "Oh my god!" I say, kinda spooked. "What the fuck?"

I try to get up, but instead I hit my head. "How- Ow! Shit, why the hell are you so close to me? Get away." I say as I shove the creature away. But as I try to get up I'm roughly pinned down. "Ow! Shit!"

We stare at each other for a moment. "Uhh... H-hi?" I ask the creature, looking into its eyes. The creature smiles. "Hello, I didn't expect you to wake up so soon." The creature says before getting off me.

The creature clears its throat. "My name is Matt. Sorry about pinning you, I wanted to get a better look at you. Here, let me help you up." Matt says holding out his hand. I awkwardly sit up and take his hand, raising an eyebrow for a moment.

"So, human. Tell me who you are." Matt says. I just look at him, slightly caught off guard, but eventually I decide to tell him. "I'm Adam and I'm very confused and pissed at the fact that you kidnapped me. Where the hell have you taken me anyway?"

Matt just smiles and chuckles. "Well, I have brought you to hell with me." He says. "Excuse me? You what?" I say, angered by the situation. "I brought you to hell." Matt repeats. "But don't worry, you won't be here long." Matt continues. "But why did you bring me here?" I ask. "Let's just say I'm quite fascinated by you humans and want to learn more about you." Matt replies.

"So, what are you going to do with me, keep me as your guinea pig?" I ask. Matt just shakes his head and chuckles. "You could say that. But there's a few things I want to show you as well." Matt says before walking to a candleholder and lighting the candle for better light and walking to the doorway. I just look at him, unsure if I should follow. We look at each other for a moment. "Well? Are you coming with or what?" Matt asks.

"Yeah, I suppose. Where are we going anyway?" I ask. "You'll see soon enough Adam." Matt says, smiling at me. "Alright. Also, can you do me a favour and not smile like that at me? Thank you." I say. Matt just chuckles and we continue down the corridor.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone! I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. Stay tuned for more updates as I will be posting as soon as I can. I appreciate you guy's feedback, so feel free to comment/vote. Anyways, love you all and I hope you have a great day/night💕 Until the next chapter, peace✌
---------------------------------------------------------