Meow

Meow
Chapter 6

((A few minutes later Kaley POV))

I lay on the floor with a cat tail, cat ears and collar on. Theirs a bruise on my butt from the spanking she gave my a few minutes ago it's so hot I am so wet from this.

She grabs a bowl and puts some milk in my bowl she says it's special milk "drink up" she says holding my collar "hurry and drink I don't let it go to waste"

I crawl over to my bowl and drink it it tasted so good I spill it some on the floor while drinking it "you made a mess, clean it up please kitten" I try to lick the floor seductively to impress Alexa-San "am i a good kitty A-Alexa" I say trying to be as hot and i can for her as possible
"You're such a good kitten" Alexa says she pulls me closer to her she unzips her pants to reveal her being soaking wet "you have one more job my little kitty" she tugs on my leash harder to get me to clean her I lick her dry hotly ofc.

"Say ahhh" she says I open my mouth to reveal i her juices in it "Now swallow" i hesitate to and I suddenly feel a buzzing in my ass. I let out whimpers while moaning "s-stop!" I swallow and the vibrating stops "you're such a naughty kitty" she says

I try to get up but before i can stand up properly she pins me to the bed again she take off my tail and ears and quickly puts handcuffs on me Alexa is so good at this I say she ties up my legs and I turn around hoping she would do something to pleasure me well but as soon as i do turn around she smacked my ass with a whip I moan and cry it feels so good but hurts so bad "you're in the wrong position" say says but before I could turn around she gets on top of me and starts to rub my nipples and blindfolds me  she rubs my clit afterwards and i can feel myself dripping everywhere.

I moan even more as she puts her fingers up my coochie i feel her taking them out i try yo turn around before she can do anything but she puts lube in me as I watch he and shoves sometimes up me probably one of her toys I continue to moan as the shoves the dildo up me faster and fasters and before I knew it i had came. I tremble falling to my bed afterwards she takes he things back and leaves me alone the rest of the night.

I can't stop dreaming of Alexa-Sama the rest of the weekend