37

Comment and vote please

After sitting in this house all day long prying this thing off my leg, I stuck it onto the leg of the bed and stood to my feet. I went into his drawer grabbing out some pants and a shirt he bought me. I looked around the room but couldn't find my engagment ring anywhere, I was debating on staying and looking or just going. I decided on just leaving, even though I knew I was going to regret it. I'm hoping he'd just be happy that I got out and not that I didn't have the ring. It wouldn't be my fault anyways because he took the ring off of me and threw it some where. I know after I went to sleep he took it and hid it some.

It wasn't easy getting that thing off my leg. I had to cut, pry and shit I even had to sit there trying to take the sensor off. Not an essay task. If I pressed the wrong buttons or cut the wrong cord then I would've been caught. Some how the brace thing was connected to the house alarm. Then the house alarm alerted his cell phone. He must've ha all this mapped out because that sounds like a lot of work.

The front door wasn't even able to be opened from the inside. He's a sneaky little nigga but he should've known how crafty I can be. I grabbed hold of a long knife in the kitchen. Quietly , I snuck to the back door and I picked the lock with the bobby pin I had in my hair. The door opened and as soon as I was about to walk out , I noticed a little cord at the top. Indicating if I pulled it too hard, it'll trigger an alarm and then id be caught. The door could only open but so much. I slid through as slowly as possible. when half my body was out I used the knife to split the cord, not the normal way but the opposite so it could disable. I got out and shut the door behind me.

When I started walking through the back yard, I turned to admire the house. I knew it looked familiar from the front windows in the room. I raised my eyebrows then a side smile appeared on my face.

"This is the house I said I wanted since I was a kid."

I thought then heard a couple cars pull up. I swiftly turned and started running , hopping the gate in the process. I ducked down when I heard someone yelling. I knew it was Ezra , I knew he was going to come look for me, I also knew I was going to have to use this knife. I decided to keep going , I knew the neighborhood so it shouldn't be far from my old house. From there I get to the shop. Im not too good with going places on feet but it'll be worth it.

"AHJAH!"

I ran faster , I got around the block and started going towards my old house. When I got there I noticed my mothers car not there. I thanked the gods then grabbed the key from under the mat. I unlocked the door then ran inside locking it back. I ran upstairs to my bed room to go under my bed grabbing my old phone. I scrambled through everything until I found the charger. I left out my room hen went into Alonzo's old room , I closed the door behind me and went into his closet all the way to the back where we used to hide inside this little opening.

I sat down plugging the phone up and waited for it to charge. Hot tears steamed down my face while I wrapped my arms around my legs when I pulled them to my chest.

"I can't believe this is happening to me."

The phone came back on about fifteen minutes later. Through the tears I was able to type in Keenan's number. It rung a few times but then he answered. I didn't talk first because I heard the house door open. After a couple minutes I gulped.

"Keenan please. Im at my old house, please come get me. I think he's here." I whispered as I heard multiple footsteps in the hallway.

"Baby when did you leave ? I'm on the road already so I'm on my way right now." He spoke into the phone calmly. "Don't cry , relax please."

"He's going to kill me if he finds me in this house. I have a knife but he's stronger than me. I know for a fact he'll probably hurt me and the-." I paused then chewed my bottom lip nervously.

"The what?" His voice was stern and serious.

"Our baby." I spoke lowly and the like got quiet. "The night I got taken , I was going to tell you I was a month and a half pregnant."

"He raped you and you're pregnant with my child? He knew this shit didn't he? He knew you had a seed growing inside of your body didn't he !"

"No baby please calm down. He didn't know and I didn't tell him because I knew for a fact he would try to harm the baby. If I told him I was pregnant he would've beaten it out of me. Cause it's not his."

"I want him dead. Im on my way stay where you are." The line went dead after that. I crawled deeper into the hiding spot when I heard Zo's bedroom door open. I unplugged the phone and set it under my leg and pulled the knife out.

"Ahjah, you're like a lost puppy running away from home. Just come on as we won't have to play these games ma please?" I heard Ezra's voice and the closet door yanked open. I decided to scoot back more and grip the knife in my hand tighter. I am scared...