"That's the end of that chapter..!"

Eventually, they had managed to find all of the shards. Beaming with happiness, Ribbon lead them to her home planet. When they got there, her face fell with sorrow, it was corrupt with dark matter.  Gathering together the shards, a ray of light came out of them and struck the Ripple Star Queen. Falling to the ground, she gasped as the Miracle matter escaped her and fled yet again. This time, it had fled into the galaxy with Kirby, (Y/n) and the rest of the squad following their bold movements. Following the lead of Kirby, they went out into the galaxy and tried fighting Miracle Matter. It replicated every move they did and defeated them. With a very complex moveset, it had managed to knock them onto a neighboring planet, made of solid rock. All of them were immensely injured However, (Y/n) was determined to defeat Miracle Matter. Getting up off the rocky and jagged ground, (Y/n) dusted themself off. They stood up and tried to motive the others but only Meta Knight and Galacta Knight wanted to help. Helping them up, (Y/n) drew their weapon and nodded to their assistants. With that, they returned to the battlefield. Morpho Knight dusted himself off and joined them. They had a better chance if they fought as a union, with a combination of such power they'd have to win.

"You're going to lose this battle, fiend!" (Y/n) shouted, as they pointed the end of their weapon at their foe. Uniting, they all pulled off a synchronized sword beam, which hit their opposition and damaged them greatly. That didn't mean the battle was over. The matter then shape shifted to look like Morpho Knight, but they weren't fooled. Raising their weapons, they signalled to each other that they were going to pull off another sword beam. Releasing their sword beams in unison, they finished slaying the foe.
"That's the end of that chapter!" (Y/n) cheered. They were exhausted but still prideful. Looking at their companions, (Y/n) noticed they weren't the only tired one. "C'mon, let's head back to the others."

Back with the others...

"They did it!" Kirby chirped, filled with optimism.
"I'm glad, didn't want that shite terrorising our planet." Dark Meta Knight groaned. He had taken a serious blow to his back, making it agonising to use his wings. "A little pain never hurt anyone." He grinned, acting smug.
". that's the point of pain..." Adeleine informed.
Wordlessly, Dark Meta Knight facepalmed.
"Our quest is finished, congratulations heroes! The Queen will reward you!" Ribbon smiled.
The four true heroes carefully flew to the others, waving grandly. "Come to my home planet, your reward awaits you."

Returning to Ripple Star, the heroes were awarded a ribbon necklace with a shard on it. For Kirby, he received a little more. Lightly, Ribbon kissed Kirby on the head. Blushing madly, Kirby fell down the few steps that were in the room. Dios Mio, Kirby!

I guess this means our adventure reaches its close, huh? Think otherwise.

"This whole thing was a misunderstanding, she was just in the wrong place in the wrong time.." Becca cried softly.
"That was a she?" Meta Knight curiously asked her.
"That wasn't the real Miracle Matter. That was my sister trying to lure them out to find the genuine Miracle Matter. She had been talking to it recently, and it explained all it's plans to her. So, she wanted to try warning the people of Ripple Star. None of them listened, so she took matters into her own extremities. So, taking the form of Miracle Matter, she went to Ripple Star to try and make them flee and to try shattering the crystal. Why? Miracle Matter has been after the shards for eons! It would be lured in and ready to catch. However, she saw you guys as obstacles, and so she tried to get rid of you. Well, it backfired and she's gone now.." she confessed.
Meta Knight processed the information as best as he could. Becca had a sister..? Miracle Matter was still out there..? They had slain an innocent...?!

"I...don't understand.. why would she do all that..?" Meta Knight questioned.
"Madeleine isn't the smartest out of us, she was the youngest as it is. She is mostly light matter as is, to add to how naive she is." She told him. "She did all of that because she considered it a threat. Like when she attacked you, she felt threatened. "
The Star warrior sat, deep in thought. As he did, his eyes became a florescent light green, signalling he was pondering deeply.

"We can revive her, but it'll take a lot of work." Rebecca suggested. Stealing a glance over at Meta Knight, she noticed that he hadn't heard her.
Oddly enough, it amused her.
"We'll set this right.

I just want to let you know...

We are coming for you, Miracle Matter.

We will find you

And we will kill you."