chapter 1

A/N: if there are any mistakes please let me know so I can fix them! I hope you all enjoy this story of sex and fluff!
Also the media is made by levelofcharm

"Here ya go boys," the cheerful bartender sets down 4 glasses of beer. "And I'll be back with yours in a sec." She turns back to the bar and starts making Louis' cocktail.

Louis nods softly, slightly embarrassed of his choice of alcohol but the boys are used to it and they know Louis hates beer. The waitress soon brings him a dry martini with three olives in a clear, crystal glass. He smiles at her and says thank you before sipping at the rim of his glass.

"Work was awful, we took three new patients and I had to fill out all of the paperwork because the secretary called in sick," Niall groans from the far end of the bar.

"That sucks, today wasn't too bad for me, fixed some schedule mishaps and that was pretty much all that went wrong," Zayn smiles at Niall who is glaring at him over his beer mug.

They all walk to a booth and shuttle in one by one, Louis starting first so he was at the back of the rounded table. Liam and Niall to his left and Zayn to his right, giving Louis a view to the front door of the restaurant.

"Where's H?" Zayn asks, glancing over at the other men.

Louis shrugs and looks at Niall who is scouring the menu not paying attention. Liam bumps his arm and Niall snaps his head up to answer. "He got stuck behind, like I said we got three new patients today and he is the therapist," Niall says with sass and looks back at the menu.

Zayn chuckles along with Liam at the brunette who is very hangry and stressed from work. Louis quietly sip on his martini, eyes wandering around the place as if he hadn't seen it before. Zayn kicks Louis in the shin causing Louis to choke on his drink and let out a whine.

"Why did you just kick me you fuckin' dick?" Louis leans down to rub at his hurting leg. 

Zayns laughs and says sorry along with, "Why are you being so damn quiet?" Louis rolls his eyes

"I'm just sitting here, no need to kick me mate." He forces a laugh in hopes of getting the raven haired boy to leave it alone.

To Louis' advantage, the door rings and Harry walks in looking in the restaurant for his friends who are in their usual spot. He jogs over and slides in next to Zayn.

"Sorry lads, got caught up at work," he says as he grabs the beer that they had got for him.

"So Niall said," Zayn states and Niall looks up with a frown that he turns upside down in a sarcastic manner.

Harry laughs and glances at Louis who is relaxed in the back of the booth.  A waitress comes up to the table with her notepad in hand.

"So, I see everyone is here, what can I get started for you gentlemen?" She says with a sickenly sweet voice that is raised to the octav only dogs could hear.

Each man orders and she thankfully leaves within minutes since she arrived. Bringing the boys back to conversation.

"Louis, did you have a good day at work," Harry questions with a smile on his face.

Louis nods and sips at his drink once again before he speaks. "Yeah, someone spilled coffee on my new shoes though." He raises his foot up over the table to show a brown stain on his white shoes.

Harry scrunches his nose and sucks his teeth. "That stinks!" Louis shakes his head and laughs.

Their food doesn't take very long to get back, a reason why they keep coming here every Friday. The group digs in, they all share a basket of fries and onion rings, all having a different dish that they always get. Harry has gone to the bar with Zayn to get a new round of drinks for everyone.

"Can I get 2 pints of beer and two martinis with three olives each." Harry says to the redhead behind the counter, winking at him before getting his order.

Harry sends her a tight lipped smile and rolls his eyes when her back is turned. He leans against the bar, looking back at the table with his friends, eyeing a particular boy in the corner.

"When are you gonna fuck him," Zayn asks Harry who looks at him with wide eyes. 

"Jesus Zayn, can you keep it down." He slaps the other man's chest with the back of his hand.

Zayn scoffs and rolls his eyes at the clueless man next to him. "You can't tell he likes you too?"

"It's not even like that Zayn," Harry says while grabbing the drinks that were set behind them.

Zayn shakes his head and takes some drinks as well, making sure Harry takes the martinis.

The two reach the table and set the drinks down, Harry slides Louis his drinks and takes the empty glass. With more inspection you could see a print of lip gloss along the rim. Louis smiles and repositions himself on the seat with a thank you to both of them.

A few more drinks in and Louis is feeling it. He did order the stronger choice of alcohol out of the guys so he was in fact, the drunkest. They had ended up ordering two more pints and another few cocktails for Louis to consume, thank god they had Uber or they would be stuck walking home.

"Alright lads, I think I'm gonna head out," Louis slurs, trying to stand up from his place in the booth.

"Oh, Loueh! Stay we are having fun!" Niall shouts and grabs Louis' arm to which he tugs away drunkenly.

"We all should head home, getting pretty late." Harry adds and Liam nods along with him.

"Fine Zayn and I will stay and party without you guys." Niall looks to Zayn who is half asleep between Louis and Harry and pouts at the sight.

Niall chugs the last few gulps of his beer and stands up waving his hands for Liam to move too. Louis playfully pokes Zayn's cheek to wake him up which surprisingly worked.

"I'm going to pay for this real quick and we can call an Uber to pick us up." Harry says as he tugs his wallet out of his pocket.

They all nod and follow each other to the doors to wait outside. Liam orders his own car that him and Niall will take while Zayn walks down the street to his flat. That leaves Louis and Harry to a car of their own. Louis climbs in first and Harry stumbles in after him causing Louis to giggle like a little girl. The car has LED lights lining the inside of the car and it makes everything a dark purple color with Pink Floyd humming lowly.

Harry looks over at Louis whose cheekbones are glowing under the neon shine as his head is leaned back against the seat. Lips parted slightly as he took in all Louis' features.

"Drop us off on the corner of Smith please," Louis lifts his head and asks the driver in the front seat. The man simply nods his head.

"I'm coming to yours?" Harry questions and Louis hum in response.

The blood in Harry's veins crawl as he has been to Louis' house before but never alone.