chapter 5

"Harry? Hi. What are you doing here," Louis says, trying to hide himself behind the door quickly.

Harry is just as flustered as Louis. "Um, hi. I just left my phone charger here, that's why I didn't let you know that I was coming over." He shuffles his feet where he is standing, neither of them making eye contact.

Louis processes Harry's words and makes a bold decision. "You want to come in, I can help you find it?" Louis shrugs his shoulders with an awkward smile.

Harry nods and steps into the flat, turning around to see Louis shutting the door in his extremely short skirt. He moves his eyes back to the stairs, Louis follows, going past him at a faster pace. Harry eyes Louis' hips moving back and forth and the peeks of his thong just barely showing.

Louis looks at Harry from over his shoulder with a smirk while he leads him up to his room. Is he wearing lip gloss? Harry smiles and runs his hand through his hair with a huff.

The boy in the skirt quickly runs to his room as Harry follows him in close behind. Louis is hunched over his bed grabbing things and putting them under the covers.

"What are you-," Harry chuckles but is cut off by the other.

"I think you had your charger plugged in by the stereo." Louis points to that area with his brows furrowed.

Harry nods his head and watches Louis walk over to the system and bend over to unplug his charger. Ass on full display, white panties poking through with a frilly pink skirt framing it. Harry can feel his chest tighten and his blood shoot straight to his dick.

Harry clears his throat, "I've never seen you in something like that."

Louis snaps up with a furious blush painted on his tan cheeks. His arms crossed over in a shy manner before he talked again.

"Yeah, I guess so," Louis mumbles with a grin.

"You look so good Louis." Harry tries to hide the lust behind the comment, completely failing. Fortunately, Louis catches it.

Louis smirks, sauntering towards Harry with his charger in hand, swinging it back and forth. Harry gulps and looks anywhere but the minx walking his way.

When Louis stands in front of Harry's spread thighs, the sitting man has no other choice but to make eye contact. Louis' eyes are piercing blue, full of lust as he pulls his lip between his teeth.

"Do you like it?" He tosses the charger on the ground, wrapping his arms around the back of Harry's neck. Slowly placing his legs on each side of Harry's.

Harry's hands automatically grip onto Louis' sides, causing the man bite on his lip harder.

"I do." Their foreheads are touching as Louis looks down on Harry with already swollen lips.

Louis smirks. "Show me how much you like it?" He raises his last word indicating a question.

Harry nods, putting his hands under Louis' bottom, turning around to lay him on the bed. He takes a step back and puts his hands together up to his lips. Looking down on the boy with his arms stretched out, his ribs showing just below his black crop top.

"God Lou, look at you." Harry breathes and brings himself closer to Louis' lips to attach them.

Louis whimpers in between kisses, Harry's hand trailing over his stomach and down his thighs. He moves his lips to Louis' jaw and neck, nipping at the skin that connect the two.

"Harry, please," Louis moans out, he softly claws at Harry's shirt. Harry laughs on Louis' skin and stands up to take off his shirt swiftly.

"What do you want me to do, baby? Use your words, hm?" Harry hums as he goes back to kissing Louis' body.