Steamy Part 2

The day when Karishma and Veyom decided for the shoot had arrived...Veyom and Karishma reached the location...Veyom:hi Karry....how r u..Karry:im fine Vani...hope this shoot helps me...Vani:it will dont worry...bt i need ur full focus and ur corporation...in this...notmatter what follow my words 0k...Karry:yeah ...im in ..Vani:good ...Karryi first u will wear a bikni...next a transparent shirt...then urnude pics...and then a complete nude video...u are fine with it right...Karry:yeah...im totally fine...Vani:good...bt first of all...i want to see ur body completely...so that i can knowwhat to be highlighted and what to be neglected in the shoot...Karry:yeah sure...Kashi removed all the accessories...along with her foot wear...Veyom was sitting infront of her...Karry started opening her clothes infront of him...She saw temptation in Vani's eyes...She removed her top and jeans...and stood infront of him...Vani:remove ur inners na Karry...those are the main assets...for now...ur waist...belly button and thighs...all are perfect and looking damn sexy...Vani unhooked her bra and removed it...her boobs pop out as soon as herbra was out...She removed it...and then took her panty out...she was completely nude...Vani:amazing.. u look so sexy Karry...turn around...so that i can see ur asstoo...She turned and He had a view of her round round butts...After that Veyom asked her to tie her hair...and do the touch ups which werenecessary...There was only Veyom...Karishma and a make up artist...The make artist completed her make over...all this while Karry was wearinga bath robe...as soon as her make up is done Veyom asked the make up artistto wait in the vanity...as for now she is not needed..Veyom gave her the bikni and asked her to change it and come...Kashi came after wearing the bikni...and Vani clicked many hot pics.Later he asked her to change into that transparent shirt bt without inners...Karu came out...with almost nothing on her body bcozz all her parts arevisible...Veyom came infront of her and opened her top 3 buttons...makingher half boobs visible till her nipples...She has given very sexy poses and manik had captured all of it...Veyom suggested her to give few more poses in the same shirt bt completelywet under shower...Karry agreed to it...and they had this photoshoot inside the showercabinet....

Karry was looking damn hot...and Veyom was slowly loosing it...After this they were left with nude pics and video...Karry had a shower....since Veyomsuggested to make a video of hershowering not nude ...bt with that shirt...they were done with the video andwere just waiting for the nude photoshoot...Kashi dried herself and was done with her makeup...and came towardsVani with a bathrobe...She removed it ...being completely naked...Vani asked her to lay down on bed and keep fold her knees...he took closeshots of her pussy...being highlighted...Next he asked her to kneel down and catch her boobs with both hands...Karry holded covering them completely...bt Vani showed her practicallytouching and pressing themm..Kashi and Vani were turned onnnn....Next Vani said that her nipples are not hardened so in form of help...hestarted pinching her nipples and made them hard...and clicked her pics...After that he focused on her ass...next was pussy...He took many pics...by making her legs move....for different angles...btVani was not satisfied...

Karry:what happened Vani...u dont look satisfied...Vani:Kashi...can u release...so that it will look more sexy...ur dripping pussy...Kashi:ok...bt i dont have a dildo...Vani:ohh thats a prblm...y dont u try urself...Karry:even if i do...i will not release Vani...and plus i have long nails...its notgood na...

Vani:then....can....i ...help...Karry: pleaseee..Now Vani started finger fucking her....non stop....with 3 long fingers...karuwas moaning.... Va.Vani..Within 5 mins Kashi relased and Vani took her pics.. she was looking damnarousing...with a look of pleasure on her face...Vani finger fucked her 5 times...in context of shoot...When he was finger fucking her...Veyom couldnt hold their desires...and Vani started kissing her...Veyom started kissing her whole body...he removed his clothes and enterher...Kashi ur are fucking thight...Karry:its just my second time....Vani:bt that movie of urs...you had sex so many times...Kashi:no i never agreed for sex in films...its just a movie...and u being acinematographer...asking me this...Vani:bcoz i thought...for that movie u had it many times...Kashi:no only once...Veyom :will u be my mistress...i promise....i will make u the star u wanted...not asimple star.... heroineLet me keep this nude pics to myself and will just release those bikni andshower video ..that is all enough to shake this industry....bt promise me u willnever allow any other person except me inside u...Karry:i....promise....Veyom came out of her and entered her again with a hard stroke...andstarted sucking her boobs...milk is ozzing from them...he was drinking themmilk and simultaneously fucking her...After sometime he turned her and entered her asshole...Kashi shouted in pain...Vani:is it ur first time...being fucked through ass hole...Kashi:y...e.....ssssss....Vani was thrusting inside her and finger fucking her and pressing her boolwith other hand...Kashi was a moaning mess...she was having heights of pleasure....And Vani even after fucking her 4 hrs continous was not satisified....

He gave a break...for her to rest and after 30 mins...he asked her to cleanherself and adjusted his camera lens towards bed...

Karu came back after cleaning her self...and asked him about the camera...Veyom:dont worry Karu  baby...our faces will not be visible bt just our body...i want tomake this video...u know even i need more offers...u will get so many bcoz ofthis photoshoot...let me also get benefitted...i promise i will never reveal thatits u and me...got it...Vani:fine ...no prblm....so lets start...With that they started other round.....after completing it...Vani switched it

off and showed her the video...with her in his lap...he still inside her...sitting

in a criss cross way...Wow...u are so talented Vani...no one can guess that its us..plus the pics aredamn sexy...tq..Vani:Kashi i dont want thank u...i want you to ride me...in a token of thanks...Karry:y not...Saying this Kashi pushed him on bed and started riding him...With that started their never ending xxx relation....

//END

will never continue . Thankyou