Kissaphobic

I'm kissaphobic. Don't wanna get too close to you. Your mouth is a hurricane. Something sweet before the pain. I'm kissaphobic. That body don't wanna hold it no. You'll loosen your dress. You'll pull at my neck. And we'll break what can't be broken.

Egon watched Ray talk with Peter and Winston from a tree. To him, Ray was perfect. He thought Ray was so lovely.

Throwing the cabernet back. In a bright blue cadillac. You're Marilyn Monroe.  And I am James Dean's heart attack. Spin me around. Keep me spinning around. Keep me swaying to the band. Your fingers are quivering. Except when you're shivering. I wanna hold your hand.
Egon wanted to kiss Ray. He was in love. More in love than Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward. He smiled  dorkily down at Ray, feeling his face grow warm.

But I'm kissaphobic. Don't wanna get too close to you. Your mouth is a hurricane. You'll down me in the rain. Shouting curses at Ursa Minor.  As you beckon me to the covers. It's cute when you do it. But Cupid is stupid. He shot the wrong lovers.

The fluffy haired man would fall from the tree, immediately hiding behind a bush. He prayed nobody saw him. "Damn it!", he muttered.

Throwing the cabernet back. In a bright blue cadillac
You're Marilyn Monroe. And I am James Dean's heart attack. Spin me around. Keep me spinning around. Keep me swaying to the band. Your fingers are quivering. Except when you're shivering. I wanna hold your hand.

All Egon wanted was to dance with Ray. He'd be happy even if Ray ghosted him the next day. He just wanted to spend time with the person he adored most.

You said take the chance. Take the chance.  Take the chance, take the chance, take the chance. I wanna hold your hand!

Tears fell from Egon's eyes. Not sad tears.  The tears you get when you see something so beautiful.
But I can't get too close to you my darling. Can't get too close. And God help me if I do.  You'll leave me broken hearted. You'll leave me stitching my lips up again everybody now.

Egon smiled, watching his beloved from the bushes. He'd tell him how he felt soon. Definitely!
I can't get too close to you, my darling. Can't get too close. No no, no no. God help me, if I do. You'll leave me broken hearted. You'll leave me ,lonely at best, lonely at best.
He could see it. Ray's dorky smile and lovely face. Oh that face of Ray's drove Egon mad. It never ceased to make him happy after a long day.
I can't get too close. Lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely at best. I can't get too close. I wanna hold your hand!

"I love you...", Egon said quietly.
But I'm kissaphobic. Don't wanna get too close to you. Your mouth is a hurricane. You do this a lot now don't you baby.

Unbeknownst to Egon, Ray heard this and smiled.