Memories

A year ago if someone had told me I'm an amnesiac I would have said. Bitch no! But now is a different story. Too many things are unexplained to think now. I mean after all, what would you say if your dad was a werewolf your mom was a witch and your only was who knows what. This is how it started.

"Hey!" My friend, Rachel ran up to me. "Hi. Whats up." I ask and she can tell I'm not into this conversation. "Oh come on. You don't even have  a test next period." I roll my eyes " your way too peppy." I told her. She giggled and we started the trek to first period. A new student took about half our class time.

  I was partly glad i could get out of social studies, but she sounded like a total snob. She sat down in front of me and Rachel put a finger in her mouth over expressing a gag. The class smirked and the new girl turned in her seat. "Oh look the wanna be class clown." She smiled and I smile back.

   "When did the puppy become the alpha?" I mocked her like a little kid. She shot daggers through her eyes. The teacher cleared her throat. "Am I interrupting something?" She asked in an annoyed voice. "Yes, actually." Her eyes grew at the new girls response. "Well excuse." I smiled. "Your excused, just don't do it again." She exhales sharply and Rachel fist bumped me.

  "Well, that was interesting." I say to no one in particular. Both of us are in the principals office. "Yeah." Was her only reply. My hands grip the seat tightly until my knuckles turn white. What feels like a year later the principal finally decides to meet us in her office. "Somehow I think were in trouble." I roll my eyes. "What makes you think that." The sarcasm evident in my voice. She smirks and i sit down inside her office. The principal waits until were done before talking. "You two decide to harass a teacher on your first day." I blink, "Its not my first day and we weren't harassing a teacher." I reply abruptly. I fall asleep quietly for the rest of the meeting until the new girl kicks me and my eyes open to shake her hand.

We walk out of the principals office and I put my hand on her shoulder. "Obviously I wasn't paying any attention in class so, what's your name?" She smiles a menacing smile. "Smart ass but you can call me Victoria." I drop my hand and say "Alright Smart ass my name is -" I couldn't finish before she interrupted me. "I know your name, Andy." With that she walked away, headphones in.