chapter 2

Sorry it has been so long. I have been out and had crazy! But I know no one reads this part
----------------------------------------------------------------------How does she know my name? I wondered. I started to walk away, when I ran into an unshapen wall. I looked up to see a boy. I immediately looked around to see if she was still there. She was not but everyone else was watching. Finally, i looked at his face. SHIT I said under my breath, but apparently loud enough for him to hear. He smirked and i put on a fake smile. He was a friend of mine, Zach. "How's it going?" He wondered. "Not as good as I thought it would be." I replied. We sperated paths and six hours later I was in bed, crashing like Columbia.
I could have sworn the next thing was a dream. Zach, and a couple ofhis buddies had Victoria cornered. She looked scared. I walked over quickly, "what do you think you're doing?" The three turned around. "None of your business." One of the buddies sneered. I glared and lunged.
I had never really fought before, but I knew my strength. I landed a punch right on that guys nose. He fell back and walked and held his bleeding nose. The other threw a punch at me and grabbed his hand, pressing hard on his elbow. It was most likely hyperextended. He cried out and tried to kock me. I stepped back, right into the first guy. He grabbed my arms and pinned them behind me. I struggled a bit, but he was bigger than me. The guys got a good couple of punches to my mid section before I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. "There is a reason you shouldn't do that." I told him. I elbowed and kneed the guy behind me and when they were both on the ground, i looked at Zach. "And what do you plan on doing?" He smiled and walked away. "Nice job. But I totally had that." Smartass told me.
I walked into school the next day looking for Zach and Victoria. When I found her, she looked oblivious to what I saw the night before. Of coarse she would be. It was a dream. Zach wasn't there the whole day. Although his buddy did have his arm wrapped, or nose in the case of the blondie.