I

All owned by uncle rick and mojang except the plot 

-Island

Percy pov

"seaweed brain. Chiron wants us u at the big house." Called Annabeth Chase

"what now wise girl?"I moaned"Not another quest?"

" I don't know I was just told to go up there" she replied

up at the big house:

"Ah Percy and Annabeth I just called you here because of strange monstrous activity in the woods I would like you to go investigate it" Chiron told us

"Alright lets go" I said but Annabeth shook her head

"What kind of strange activity Chiron" Annabeth said

"well many monsters have been spotted going into A certain area in the woods for about a day "Chiron relied

"Ok lets go now"I said to Annabeth

a dam timeskip

After looking in the woods for an hour and a half of searching in the woods we heard a roar " I think thats what we're looking for" Annabeth said.  So we went in that direction. As we turned into a clearing I saw a kid fighting off monsters. He had vibrant purple eyes that seemed to stare into my soul and was also at least 8 foot tall They were black with purple highlights.  He was also very heavily armed with a strange glowing purple sword and shield in its hand. It had an axe and crossbow strapped to its back and bottles full of strange coloured liquids on its belt. It wore full body armour made of the same material. Suddenly he turned towards us and in a look it said help or else. I looked at Annabeth and we both knew he wasn't kidding so I drew riptide and ran to help him.

He was a good fighter. He was stabbing many monsters with his sword . He making chirping noises which I later realised were laughter. An arrow came flying towards him and hit him before I could intercept it but he just screeched and kept fighting. Annabeth looked at me  in shock but I just shrugged and kept fighting .He  stabbed a monster but then stopped fighting and raised his arms to the sky and screamed. Suddenly a wave of darkness came through the woods and ripped the rest of the monsters to shreds. I looked at him in fear but he nearly fell over out of exaustion. I understood that however. Magic like that would drain you and after fighting monsters for a whole day . " Do you speak English?" I said and he nodded." Where is there shelter" he said in a strange accent "follow us " I said looking at Annabeth. (itallics are greek)

"who is that kid"  i said to Annabeth

"I don't know. we should ask chiron" she replied

this timeskip is sponsred by nord vpn jk

As we walked out of the woods we got some confused looks mainly because of the kid following us. I ignored them but the looks made him agitated. When we got close to the big house Chiron came out and saw it and then cursed I said confused but chiron ignored me " do you know who you are" he said  looking at the kid " yes" it said" my names Elliot ender". "Percy show Elliot around" chiron ordered. As we walked away from the big house I said to him "your a really good fighter. Where did you learn to fight like that?" He only replied with home which didn't really answer my question but i'd learnt not to push with demigods. As I showed him the lake he looked as though it scared him which made me even more confused. We walked towards the cabins and he looked interested in the Hades and Hephaestus cabins. I took him to the Hermes cabin and knocked on the door. Travis opened the door and I told him we had a new camper for him "regular or undetermined?" he asked. "Undetermined" I said. Then swapping to Greek I said the thing about this one is well. I can't explain it you'll have to meet him to see. Changing back to English is called "Elliot come out" and Travis's eyes flashed with shock after seeing him. Well I mean he was a tad imposing in full battle armour but he was still just a kid. "Come on in then. don't just stand around." Travis said to Elliot. After asking Travis for my wallet back I turned and walked away.  He was their problem now.

Word count-774

12.4.21