Prologue ~ Let the show begin!

Ringo: W-where are we? I'm kinda scared...

Amitie: We were just having a casual Puyo battle, when we mysteriously passed out and were sent here.

Ess: Tee! What kind of fucking crimes did you commit?! What the fuck happened to the Tetra?!

Jay and Elle (trying to stay calm): W-what's going on?!

Tee (nervous): N-nothing, Ess! Why would you think I would break my own ship?! That would get my Tetris King privileges revoked for sure!

Ess: A likely story, Tetsuko.

Tee: Ess, did you just call me by my full name without permission, you little shit?

Nastasia: Yeah, uh... I had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this, K?! I was just watching BBC and eating some KRISPY KREME DONUTS, minding my own goddamn business when I was yeeted here! I'm pretty pissed off about this too, everybody

Carbuncle: Gugu! Gugugu! ("Well, fuck it, I'm gonna see if there's any curry here.") *busts through a wall*

Arle: *groan* For fuck's sake, Carby, this is why we can't have nice things!

Carbuncle: Gugugugu? GUGUGU?! GU! ("Yeah, Arle. Keep ranting at me. I'm sure that will help your case about why you should be on the fucking Smash roster. Not that it matters because Sora got it.")

Arle: I don't mind that. He really earned it.

Maguro and Risukuma: SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU DAMN ASSHOLES!

(Everybody begins bickering and swearing and panicking rather loudly.)

Lidelle: ...please stop, you guys, I have a bad headache. *quiet sob*

Ai: Now, now, you guys. No need to fight or to worry. Just relax a bit, everything's okay. Let my words calm you and set your minds at ease. You are all starting to feel warm and fuzzy inside just hearing my voice, no?

(Everyone in this mysterious place instantly feels strangely warm, fuzzy and at peace as Ai speaks.)

Amitie: You're right, sir. It's a waste of time fighting when you suddenly feel all friendly inside. 

(Amitie stumbles over to Ai and throws her arms around Ai to give him a big hug as they both blush.)

Emcee: Aww... that is so very cute. I always love seeing my performers being sweet to each other.

Ai, Amitie, Squares and Ex: WHO SAID THAT?!

(The Emcee reveals herself.)

Emcee: I did. I am the Emcee. 

Marle: Who are you, and what have you done to us? Like we'd ever play along in your sick games, you psychotic bitch!

Emcee: I brought all of you here for... a talent show of sorts.

Legamunt: Ah, so that's what this is.

O'Chunks: Ohohoho... YOUR ASS IS CHUNKED, LASS!

Emcee: (She hands O'Chunks a Snickers bar.) Quiet down and eat a fucking Snickers bar, O'Chunks.

O'Chunks: ...Why?

Emcee: You get really, really violent when you're hungry. 

(O'Chunks eats the Snickers bar.)

Emcee: Better?

O'Chunks (calm): Better.

Ally: All the hubbub has me confused, Miss Emcee. What do you mean?

Emcee: Ally, is it? Why don't you take a peek beyond this curtain?

(The Emcee pulls back a dark green curtain, revealing that everybody is on a large stage. Near the edge, there is a table labeled "Judges", at which Tape [of Legion of Stationery fame], Dimentio, Antasma [yeah, the Emcee invited him for some reason], Chihaya Kisaragi [ditto with her], and Sonic the Hedgehog [again, ditto] are sitting.)

Antasma (to himself): I'm starting to question vhether or not this vas vorth the million bucks...

(Chihaya punches Antasma in the arm with full force.)

Antasma: SCREEEYOUCH! That really hurt, Chihaya!

Chihaya: (She glares at Antasma.) Then you shouldn't have mentioned the money, nightmare fuel!

Ally: *gasp* Whoa... she's right...

(Rozatte wakes up.)

Rozatte: I did not expect this to happen today. I JUST WANTED TO PLAY SOME FUCKING MINECRAFT WITH CIEL!

(Carbuncle returns, with his appetite for curry finally sated.)

Schezo: (slaps Rozatte) Silence, you filthy peasant.

(Rozatte is so offended that he begins to beat the meat out of Schezo which in turn leads to a full-on brawl between them, Klug, O, and Satan.)

Ragnus: (bonks Satan on the head with the Reactor Blade) Alright, you five better break it up or I'm going to Final Cross your kneecaps.

Zed: Not if I healthy living your kneecaps first, buddy.

Mimi: Shut up or I'm enslaving all of you little shits.

Nastasia (yelling at the top of her lungs): You shut your trap, Miriam, or all y'all are gonna be penciled in for an unpleasant day.

(Ragnus flips the bird at Zed, which causes the latter to yeet him across the stage, right into the bickering party.)

**several minutes (and plenty of minor injuries) later**

Emcee: ENOUGH ALREADY! THE INSURANCE MIGHT NOT COVER THE AFTERMATH OF YOUR SHENANIGANS!

All: Oops. 

Emcee: Okay, then, get ready for the opening act! Ladies and gentlemen... prepare yourselves for the greatest talent show you'll ever see!