Insta DMs

Y/n's POV

It was early in the morning, around 10:35 am, I woke up and was still a bit sleepy, but I didn't feel like going a back to dreamland. I  was laying  on Yuji's chest before I remembered Liv. That bummy ass bitch.

I felt the need to look through his followers, just to see if she was there. I knew this was a bit over the top but I was still curious.

I went to Yuji's insta and looked through his followers. Low and behold, she was one of his very first.

I went to her page and stalked a little. She was 17 lived in Japan for a couple years and has a rich ass family. Well damn, bet she gets what she wants..

I went through her pictures to see what she looked like and I was shocked...

Fuck.. shes actually pretty... wonder why they broke up, well besides the obsessive part.... like what set them off??

I was gonna do some more digging before I felt Yuji grab my thigh. "Mmmm babe why are you up so earlyyyy?" He snuggled into my legs, "Come and lay with me again. I don't have to get going untill 1pm~" He tried to persuade me.

I gave up with the whole Liv  thing and decided to lay back down with this little dork. Once I did that, he nuzzled back into my neck, falling back asleep. I went on my socials and browsed through them, eventually I went to sleep.

TIME SKIP: 12:45 pm

"Do I have to goooo?" Yuji was whining. He was hugging onto me tightly as well. "Don't you have to be a sorcerer and stuff? Mane my daddy's bouta be on your ass if he comes home seeing you all up on me like this!" I told him sternly.

"But whyyyyyyyyy? Ugh can't it wait!" He continued, "I mean like Gojo Megumi, and Kugisaki can handle it can't they?  I died for like 2months and they were fine!"

"HOLD UP WHEN DID YOU DIE?? WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME THIS? THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU??" I was holding him away from my face, I swear the things this man gets into...

"Fun fact actually, I got my heart ripped out, almost died and then Sukana was like "wanna make a deal" and I was "the fuck-" but ya know I was kinda dying so I was like "fine" but he went back on his offer and I was like "this biitcchh-" but out of the kindness of his heart he helped me. Now we're besties for life~" He rambled on, crossing his fingers to show 'friendship'.

Sukana came out and rebuddled, they started to argue. But I cut them off.

"What is it with you and danger? You know what after whatever you're doing, come back and we'll talk about it. We might have dinner with my parents. " I said giving him one finally hug. I kissed his cheek and he was off. I hope to god he comes back in one piece.

TIME SKIP AGAIN: YOUR PARENTS ARE HOME AND THEY ARE DOING WHATEVER its like 4pm now

3rd POV

Y/n was in her bed, Yuji'd be coming back from his mission in like an hour and 45mins. She was on YouTube before she got a message on insta. Her heart dropped "heyits_Liv♡' DM'd you in Instagram~" it read. She didn't want to open it.

What if she tracks me? Dox maybe? I cant- what should I do? Hold the UP- I ain't scared of no blonde bitch the fuck. Well just to be safe I'll do the little insta hack so people don't know your online or saw their messages. White people be crazy these days....

(A/N: If there's not a hack like this, I don't know, I don't have insta😭)

She began to fidget with her phone to do the trick. "So you're Yuji's new girlfriend, huh?" What the heck is that supposed to mean? Another message popped up, "I know you can see these, I'm not dumb" Imma pretend I didn't see that.

"Look I don't know who you think you are, but yall you have to know is that Yuji doesn't need someone like you. He will be mine again, just you wait. That's a promise." Y/n had had enough of her bullshit. She disabled the trick and began typing.

"Idk who you think you are but you got the wrong mother-fucking-one" She sent it.

"Didn't Yuji leave your bitch ass cuz you were a pick me?" She sent another.

"Now hope off my dick and get a life🙄" That was the last message she sent.

"Just you wait. You're gonna regret messing with me" Liv said to end the discussion.

Y/n's POV

I was so annoyed. I mean why do girls do this type of stuff. If he left you, move on! I was going down stairs to be with my parents since they usually calm me down. "What's wrong sugarplum?" My mom said as I laid my head on her lap. "Remember the boy I was telling you about? His ex dm'd me talking crap." My mom gasped a little.

"You better have told that heffa to mind her own. Hell's wrong wit her?" I giggled. My mom always talked like this when boys were involved.

"Dont worry ma I did. And I ain't the type to be scared of some blonde girl but what if he ends up leaving me for her? She's really pretty..." I sighed. I remembered all my ex's doing the same.

"Well baby, I've always told you that if a boy leaves you call your daddy. He'd rock 'em and maybe sell them a house while hes at it..." She jokes tickling me. I laughed historically. She always knew how to brighten my mood.

"Thanks mama. Oh by the way can he come over tonight? I want yall to meet him." I asked using my puppy eyes to persuade her. "Ight, I'll tell your father to help me cook." She agreed.

I was still was a little down about the Liv thing, but Yuji should be coming back in an hour and a half. I'd talk to him about it. And if all goes wrong I might beat a bitch myself.

~♤~~♤~~♤~~♤~~♤~~♤~

Hey yall! Sorry for the last chapter being was short, I was in class when I made it💀 but yall ideal type hit 1.46k!! 🙄✋🏽 THANK YALL😚💖 and what do you want to happen next with the Liv situation?? Should she try something in real life or stay vitural? LET ME KNOW!

This was the ninth chapter of "Ideal type" thx for checkin the book out!! Vote, comment, share and follow for more!!

Thx!!😚😎

(Word count: 1145)