10%

"Taylor put the fucking knife down" the man shouted

I tried to force myself to put the object down but i just couldn't.

"Look at yourself Taylor" he pointed to the mirrior that was placed above the fireplace.

"Look what you've become"

"No Harry, look what you made me into. This is all your fault, all the lies you kept from me, the other girls on the side." i screamed.

"Honey don't be silly." Harry cupped his palm on my cheek, but i was quick to brush it off.

"Get off me, don't play your stupid games with me" i replied.

"What games darling" he asked.

"Shut up" i shouted as i pushed the knife in his stomach but then i suddenly pulled it back out when i realised what i had done.

"Taylor" Harry slowly said as he fell onto the floor infront of me.

I didn't mean to do it, he pushed me to the edge. What on earth have i done?

"Taylor?" a distant voice struck me from behind, i forgot Karlie had a key.

I dropped the blood covered knife upon the floor. And slowly turned around.

"It's not what it looks like" i answered.

As the girl took a step forward she looked shocked.

"You killed him Taylor"

I stood still as i tried to get around what just happened.

"I killed him" i whispered as i fell to my knees.

The tall brown head ran over and placed her hands on my arms. As i started to cry she picked me back up and told me straight. "Come on, we need to take the body. No one will find out, i promise."

I nodded in reply.

The green eyed girl turned around to grab the knife.

"Karlie" i said.

She faced me as she placed the knife in a bag on the counter.

"Im sorry." i whispered.

Karlie stepped closer to me and took her hands within mine.

"It's fine, i've seen what he has been doing to you and it wasnt right. I understand he must of pushed you to the limit."

I nodded and looked at our hands all tangled up.

Sometimes friends are all you need, and i'm thankful i have ones who care.

Karlie started to pace back and fourth around my apartment looking for some gloves.

"There in the drawer" i pointed.

I grabbed some bin bags from under the sink and went near the body. I started to rap the body in the bags from head to toe.

"Is this okay?" i asked

"Yes, just take it to the door and i'll help you place it in he trunk." Karlie seemed calm, like she'd done this before.

"How are we going to get rid off it?" i wondered.

The taller girl stopped and dug in her pocket, as she pulled out a pack of cigerettes with her lighter she then after picked out for a piece of paper.

"Here" she pointed to a landscape, a cliff within the moutins on the brocher.

"Okay"

"The car has to go too, we need no evidence" karlie said.

"Okay" I replied.

Karlie placed a cigerette in her mouth and grabbed the head of the body, she signaled me to take the legs.

As we lifted the lifeless remains of the body and walked out the door karlie closed it behind her whilest lighting her cigerette.

Lucky it was night so we were in plain sight with no whitnesses.

We dropped it in the trunk and and got in the car with synchronised actions.

Karlie was driving i was in no state to do so. I had so much worry, panic.

It was just the sparkle in his eye that melted me to the very core, the smile upon his face washed my fears away. But I think when it's all over it just comes back in flashes, you know like a kaleidoscope of memories; it just all comes back. I think part of me knew the second I saw him that this would happen. I knew my world moved too fast and burned too bright, but I just thought, 'How can the devil be pulling you toward someone who looks so much like an angel when he smiles at you?' Maybe he knew that when he saw me. I guess I just lost my balance. I think that the worst part of it all wasn't losing him. It was losing me.