20%

It was a long drive home but karlie knew what she was doing.

"Taylor, you go to sleep now whilest i clean up the mess" She smiled

Why is she helping me so much? why is she so calm?

"okay" i whispered.

As i made my way through to my bathroom located down the hallway i caught a glimpse of Harry's necklace he offered to me, i walked over to the object that was so softly placed on  the sink counter, i slowly picked it up and raised it to my chest so i could place a kiss upon the charm that hanged from the chain. "I'm so sorry but it was for the best." i whispered. i looked up to see my reflection, i closed my eyes, all i could see was a face so cracked it was unrecognized with droplets of salted tears parting at my top lip. i'd become a monster, a nightmare dressed like a daydream, a noise from behind echoed me from my thoughts... my eyes opened and i swiftly turned around to see a pale 6ft tall female, it was Karlie. The brunette slid closer to me and wrapped me into a tight embrace, i fastened my  arms around her smelling her sent as i breathed in. In that moment i dropped the necklace and for once i didn't feel abused or hurt, it seemed Karlie was always there for me more than Harry had ever been. Me and Harry were just a pair of paper airplanes that needed to crash land you see, we spent all those months in the thrill of it all but then we slowly drifted apart, meaning we was dying down into the crowed. We had no hope left.

"It's okay Taylor" Karlie assured me. I think when it’s all over, it just comes back in flashes, you know. It’s like a kaleidoscope of memories, it just all comes back, but he never does. I think part of me knew the second I saw him that this would happen. It’s not really anything he said, or anything he did. It was the feeling that came along with it, and the crazy thing is, I don’t ever know if I’m gonna feel that way again. But I don’t know if I should. I knew his world moved too fast, and burned too bright. But I just thought, how can the devil be pulling you towards someone who looks so much like an angel when he smiles at you? Maybe he knew that when he saw me. I guess I just lost my balance. I think that the worst part of it all wasn't losing him, it was losing me.