𝙔/𝙉 𝙔/𝙇/𝙉 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙅𝘼𝘾𝙊𝘽 𝘽𝙀𝙍𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘽𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙏𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙄𝙄

𝘽𝙀𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙁 𝙑𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙊 :
okay sorry it took so long, but here's part two baes

𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝘾𝙇𝙄𝙋 : 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙅𝘼𝘾𝙊𝘽'𝙎 𝙄𝙉𝙎𝙏𝘼 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔!

jacob laid flat on his back on the bed, holding the camera next to him, upwards. y/n sat on top of the boy, out of view, straddling him. the girl leaned forward to see what jacob was doing holding his phone so high. she got into frame, but her hair covered the side of her face that was in view of the camera.

when she noticed the camera, she moved her hair to the other side, smiling cheekily at the camera before leaning back and out of camera view.

"don't post that." she giggled, as she leaned back. jacob smiled back, the camera still on and filming.

"i won't, pretty lady." he muttered, before stopping the video and posting it on his instagram story, nonetheless.

he tagged y/n and captioned it by saying "please don't get mad at me. you just look so pretty here."

𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏 𝘾𝙇𝙄𝙋 : 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝘽𝙀𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙄𝘾 𝘾𝙊𝙉 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙎!

the video was taken by one of the social managers, who's job was to film behind the scenes of interviews with the cast.

y/n had finished her fifth interview without jacob, taking about an hour and a half overall.

y/n's eyes scanned the big break room where the rest of her cast-mates, managers, make-up artists, stylists, and comic workers all crowded the big room.

finally, her eyes landed on jacob and she ran towards the boy, engulfing him in a hug.

"i couldn't find you and i got so sad." she muttered toward the boy, letting out a sigh of relief.

jacob put down the bag of chips he was eating, placing his hands around the girls waist, hugging her back tightly.

y/n removed her arm from around the boy's neck after a minute, but he only tugged her closer for a few more seconds before letting her go.

"i'm here, too!" xolo called toward the couple.

"go find hannah." jacob jokingly waved the boy off, making you laugh.

𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙇𝙄𝙋 : 𝙅𝘼𝘾𝙊𝘽,𝙔/𝙉, 𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙉𝘼𝙃, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙓𝙊𝙇𝙊 𝘼𝙏 𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙍!

the video was filmed by two teenage girls, who were most likely fans of xolo and jacob.

both couples sat at an outside table at saddle ranch, xolo and hannah facing away from the camera. while, jacob and y/n sat in front of them.

jacob's arm was around y/n, as she laughed at something hannah said, twirling her straw with her fingers.

jacob leaned closer toward the girl, whispering something in her ear, making her laugh.

y/n leaned toward the boy, grabbing his cheeks, as if to pull him in for a kiss.

jacob quickly stopped the girl, as he looked around and spotted the two girls with their phones out.